• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 thread presented by the time child

coogrfan

Just got home from Lamar @ Houston. Thanks to the weather delays the game took roughly six and a half hours to complete.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Whew another OT victory teh Bison. Now onto Iowa next week. What a brutal schedule to start the season for NDSU.

#5 Charleston Southern
#8 Eastern Washington
@ Top 15 Iowa next weekend

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Northwestern lost to Illinois State.
CPLtZu.png

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arkansas just threw a double reserve pass to the QB for the 2 point conversion to tie the game against TCU. Gotta love BERT

Mame YO

slings rocks
Anyone want to do me a favor and PM me a good footbaw stream site? I'm having a hard time with the usuals..

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Hoooooooeeeeee! Abbat dem Grambling State Taigas? Huehuehue. dey gon git em dat big-ass scalp en la desierto~~~~~~!

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'm a BYU fan, so when I gave my wife a peck on the cheek just now, the refs in the booth told me I was #ejectedfortargeting.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, I guess this is Colorado's year to do something because this conference looks like shit

JAR201166

Well the nice looking auburn women was the highlight of the night game was fun for a quarter lol I enjoy the sights down there though an the drive traffic was not bad at all an the bus to a from the stadium was free nice day

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Hawaii escape with a 41-36 win over UT Martin. Kevin Lempa confirmed for a hackalacka boomshakala. Out the lout, no doubt.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fell asleep early I n the third quarter of the VOLOLS-CHOKIES game and woke up to see ol' Rocky Top pounded us like a $2 @JAR201166 whore. Fuente looks like a dirty cop and our JUCO transfer QB must have tiny butter hands. Calling it right now 4-8 and the bowl game streak ends.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I think Oregon has shown that they're pretty much what they always are. Prukop is good, and he has plenty of weapons. Ducks gon' score. Defense is still mediocre, but it's the beginning of the season, so we'll see I guess. Oregon is still good enough to win da norf IMO.

@Brick

Brick

I think Oregon has shown that they're pretty much what they always are. Prukop is good, and he has plenty of weapons. Ducks gon' score. Defense is still mediocre, but it's the beginning of the season, so we'll see I guess. Oregon is still good enough to win da norf IMO.

@Brick
Feel the same. Although it could be a bad season if that run defense doesn't shore up. Holy shit. You can see those plays developing even before the running back gets the ball. Holes so big. Prukop looks great.

Also where is the TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO on offense? Oregon has the run game this year to just put together those stretches of 2-3 TDs in no time and just demoralize the other team. Hasn't been the same since Kelly left in that regard.