• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 thread presented by the time child

Bdub

Utah is pretty much the same this year as well. Elite defense and OK run game. They are breaking in a lot of guys on offense, but I think they can be good if they can stop throwing the ball to the other team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I haven't been able to watch a snap of Utah this year, but I figured they were about the same. Good news for them is that the division aside from Colorado looks worse than last year. Would lose it if the Souf came down to Colorado-Utah in November.

Bdub

I haven't been able to watch a snap of Utah this year, but I figured they were about the same. Good news for them is that the division aside from Colorado looks worse than last year. Would lose it if the Souf came down to Colorado-Utah in November.
It won't. It will come down to USC and UCLA with Utah probably slotting in 3rd place.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't know. SC draws Furd, Oregon, Cal, and UDub with Furd and UDub on the road. They would be happy going 2-2 in those games. Then they have Utah and UCLA on the road. At best, UCLA will probably lead the South going into the Cal game and then inexplicably lose, as is tradition.

ASU looks about the same as last year, so probably 7-6 or 8-5 for them.
Zona looks awful and their schedule is brutal. I would be shocked if they went better than 2-7 in conference.