• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 thread presented by the time child

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I'll be interested in seeing how the UT/VT game at Bristol Motor Speedway turns out. At least they'll have more people there than they can get for the shitty racing the track produces now.

JAR201166

I'll be interested in seeing how the UT/VT game at Bristol Motor Speedway turns out. At least they'll have more people there than they can get for the shitty racing the track produces now.
They should run some kinda legends car 10 lap race at halftime

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I really thought Josh Dobbs was going to show some improvement but he's just as shitty of a QB this year as he was last. I've been a CHOKIES fan/hater for over 20 years and I'm praying they get pounded like @JAR201166 's worn out $80 whores do when the blacks get paid on Friday. After seeing Tennessee barely escape Appalachian State this could end up being a 6-3 snooze.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
third year in a row I'll say it: anu somolon is trash.

also whos dick do we have to suck to get will grier eligible this year.

ollie pls

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's amazing the parallels between Texas now and Michigan in about 2009/10. Here they'll probably beat what turns out to be an overrated Notre Dame team. Then they'll get ranked and everybody will proclaim them BACK. And they'll stumble to a 7-6 season.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Serious question: why would anyone want to go and play for Brian Kelly and get taken off the field and yelled at for every mistake you make?

Brick

"zaire teh Mobile qb"
32244c4102257c20333eba3799eef039.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It looked like pretty obvious targeting. I'm pretty shocked it wasn't called either. To be fair, though, that throw from Kizer put the receiver in an ultra dangerous position.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It looked like pretty obvious targeting. I'm pretty shocked it wasn't called either. To be fair, though, that throw from Kizer put the receiver in an ultra dangerous position.

Well FB is dangerous (I know CAPT Obvious), but that was a beautiful throw and couldn't have been thrown any better.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It was always going to get his receiver killed like that though. That's what I meant by dangerous.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It was always going to get his receiver killed like that though. That's what I meant by dangerous.

Yeah I understood and agree. It's tough on defenders these days when guys suddenly duck to avoid hits, but by the letter of the law that was a classic targeting foul.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tessitore doesn't bother me as much as he used to.

Tessitore talking about the 18-wheeler package schtick was getting old, but he's been better as the game progresses.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
LOL...how was Zaire and Kyser even a competition. I assume they were even in the spring and fall practices?

Looks like Cam Newton.