• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 thread presented by the time child

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
These are even teams, which is probably a bad sign. It's not like State has been horrible

Wolfman21

These are even teams, which is probably a bad sign. It's not like State has been horrible

Were even with an american athletic conference team...thats sad as fuck. Thank god i dont care about wolfpack sports even close to what i used to

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Keep forgetting i have no good channels. Cant even watch Uconn vs Navy

"Good"
"UConn vs. Navy"

leach_pokemon.0_zpsvw9trbpw.gif

colb

Wait, Okie State lost? ESPN had the final with them winning lol

Technically, they did win... but the refs changed their minds. But the MAC refs don't know what they are doing. OSU had a 4th down with 4 seconds to go. They snap it and just throw it deep. They flag it for intentional grounding:

14238344_10103747665330602_2252543794188207537_n.jpg

The refs decide that the game still can't end on a penalty, spot the ball for CMU where the QB was standing, and give them one last free play. Result is a pretty epic hail mairy lateral TD. But yeah, should never have happened. But Gundy is still an idiot for calling for his QB to chunk it anyway. Just run the ball.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Technically, they did win... but the refs changed their minds. But the MAC refs don't know what they are doing. OSU had a 4th down with 4 seconds to go. They snap it and just throw it deep. They flag it for intentional grounding:

14238344_10103747665330602_2252543794188207537_n.jpg

The refs decide that the game still can't end on a penalty, spot the ball for CMU where the QB was standing, and give them one last free play. Result is a pretty epic hail mairy lateral TD. But yeah, should never have happened. But Gundy is still an idiot for calling for his QB to chunk it anyway. Just run the ball.

Texted my friend who is a D2 back judge and his opinion, "all 8 of them screwed up."

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
that is too perfect. got one miss ou brother in law last weekend, now the other one is going to be sad and the first will rub it in twice as hard given last week.

now if TU can just beat the other OSU the world will sit correctly on its axis

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Just saw the Chippewa Cluster fuck. Why the fuck did Okie State run the ball to begin with? Good fucking lawd

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm so glad I rejected footbaw with my God-like mind, that might have broken me. I thought I'd seen every possible poke choke, but losing on a last play Hail Mary Hook and Lateral on an un-timed down that was awarded by mistake (after an intentional grounding call that should have ended the game)? THAT TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!

Soonerfan09

I'm so glad I rejected footbaw with my God-like mind, that might have broken me. I thought I'd seen every possible poke choke, but losing on a last play Hail Mary Hook and Lateral on an un-timed down that was awarded by mistake (after an intentional grounding call that should have ended the game)? THAT TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!
Reject being an OSU fan with ur God-like mind.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Soonerfan09, don't make me yell at you for explaining the joke. I'm not upset at all because I already rejected it. I just find it hilarious from a scientific perspective: like watching an ant farm.

My cousin saying he's SURE they gonna retroactively re-award Oklahoma State with the win :thumbsup:

Soonerfan09

@Soonerfan09, don't make me yell at you for explaining the joke. I'm not upset at all because I already rejected it. I just find it hilarious from a scientific perspective: like watching an ant farm.

My cousin saying he's SURE they gonna retroactively re-award Oklahoma State with the win :thumbsup:
You rejected college football, not OSU. Travis confirmed for not having God-like mind.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The best part of Kentucky's season will always be the fact they gave up 44 to the OC Stooooops fired and lost

Remember when they were ranked like #18 2 years ago? This ain't your granddaddy's Kenfucky

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Yeah so fucking hilarious. A year ago I'd have probably kilt hisself. Now I just laugh.

ebarws6

stAy
Just got back from Gillette, wanted to kill myself the entire game. BC is just so trash. The kicker missed another extra point.

Only positive is that NYCFC was playing the Revs later in the day, so while I was waiting in line for Five Guys, David Villa & Pirlo walked by about 10 ft away.

Reel E. Dumb that Stanford has a bye week this week then has to play 11 straight weeks after that

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Fuck this weekend slate. Fast forward to 10am next Saturday for App State-Miami