• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Presented by Leach is the GOAT

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Penn State at #12?

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Penn State at #12?

giphy.gif

Penn State has a pretty reasonable path to the Big Ten title game, too. If Michigan loses two and Ohio State wins out, they're in. Michigan is unlikely to lose two, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

That said, I'm fairly surprised that Penn State has been this good recently. Franklin just completely gave up against Michigan in the 3rd quarter, and I honestly wondered at the time if Penn State was going to come out of that game with any motivation. Seems like after they beat Minnesota, they righted themselves.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Penn State has a pretty reasonable path to the Big Ten title game, too. If Michigan loses two and Ohio State wins out, they're in. Michigan is unlikely to lose two, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

That said, I'm fairly surprised that Penn State has been this good recently. Franklin just completely gave up against Michigan in the 3rd quarter, and I honestly wondered at the time if Penn State was going to come out of that game with any motivation. Seems like after they beat Minnesota, they righted themselves.

Honestly that Michigan game was just a perfect storm for the beatdown that it was. The injuries to the front 7 were just decimating, and it was obvious that Michigan wasn't going to be stopped by the rag-tag walk-on crew. But that game next week against Minnesota, hoo boy. That was a comeback I just didn't see happening. Go back and watch that game (or don't...wouldn't blame you if not). Chants of "Fire Franklin" were ringing out at the end of the first half.

To me, the 2 biggest factors in the turnaround have been the front 7 getting healthy and McSorley using his legs more to open things up for Barkley.

Also, this team is definitely going to lose another game this year. Probably at Rutgers...that's gonna be their Superb Owl.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Honestly that Michigan game was just a perfect storm for the beatdown that it was. The injuries to the front 7 were just decimating, and it was obvious that Michigan wasn't going to be stopped by the rag-tag walk-on crew. But that game next week against Minnesota, hoo boy. That was a comeback I just didn't see happening. Go back and watch that game (or don't...wouldn't blame you if not). Chants of "Fire Franklin" were ringing out at the end of the first half.

To me, the 2 biggest factors in the turnaround have been the front 7 getting healthy and McSorley using his legs more to open things up for Barkley.

Also, this team is definitely going to lose another game this year. Probably at Rutgers...that's gonna be their Superb Owl.

-YTC

Yeah ... I'm not going to go back and watch that game :laughing:

Getting rid of Hackenberg is very underrated for Penn State, too. I mean, it's hard to know for sure with motivation, but I feel like Hackenberg would have given up on the season after the Michigan game. And that would have rubbed off on the rest of the team. Their offense is so much better without him. Being able to use McSorley in the run game to open things up for Barkley is huge. Barkley is the truth, too. That new offensive coordinator might be a turn around hire for Franklin at Penn State.

No way they lose to Rutgers. Rutgers lost their other Superb Owl 78-0 (seriously, Ash invited 200 NJ high school players to that game). Rutgers is so bad. If Penn State drops one, it will be to Iowa or Indiana.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'd like to believe you about the Rutgers game, but I've got a bad feeling about it. It will be much, much closer than it needs to be in the 4th quarter.

-YTC

Brick

Then maybe Tennessee should high-five after every pass Dobbs sails into the crowd. He may improve.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can't explain my extreme lack of interest in Tennessee football anymore. This season broke me worse than when they were going 5-7 or 6-6 and had no talent. I am going to Montgomery to watch my alma mater play on Saturday and look forward to watching no more Vols this season.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Bandwagon would be jumping on when they good. I've always been on the wagon. Now I am just asleep on the wagon. Maybe I will wake up in 10 years when corch Manning resurrects them.

JAR201166

I can't explain my extreme lack of interest in Tennessee football anymore. This season broke me worse than when they were going 5-7 or 6-6 and had no talent. I am going to Montgomery to watch my alma mater play on Saturday and look forward to watching no more Vols this season.
Stop by my town

bruin

Checking in my hermannossss.

Can we bring back WWYPFT for Fafaul tonight?

Who drinking!?!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Thought initially that was a bad targeting call, but it was super obvious on replay.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Texas' RB has 341 yards on 10.3 YPC and they run Swoopes on 3rd and 4th and 1 to close out the game and get stuffed lmao.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Dawkins' first two plays against Wazzu are a sack and then a horrible pick lol. DICKROD is going 2-10 this year.