• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Presented by Leach is the GOAT

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is Rosen out for the rest of the year?

CU is #12 in total defense. I don't see any way UCLA wins.

bruin

He's still not throwing. If he feels better in the next couple of weeks, I could see him giving it a go v SC, but I think he's done for the year.

Bdub

UCLA better beat Colorado. I don't think I can bear the thought of the Buffs winning the South before the Utes do.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Looking forward to Nebraska tosu game. should be an electric atmosphere. unlike the game this week where the stadium was pretty quiet except for some key plays.

2 ex frat dudes sat behind me and chatted the whole game like 2 women over coffee. that was some inane prattle.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

I mean, it sucks that they won't get Lewerke experience the rest of the year, but I think O'Connor is their best QB. That's why O'Connor was starting against Michigan, because MSU cares more about beating Michigan when they're 2-5 than trying to build something for next year.

Welp. Mora and Polamalu going to have Fafaul give his best Graham Harrell impersonation in 30 degree temps?

CU favored by 9. Probably will play tough off a bye but will lose by one score again in dick laughing fashion.

Eh, it's not going to be that cold at all. But 9 points seems pretty low for that game. I'd expect CU to easily win by double digits.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I mean, it sucks that they won't get Lewerke experience the rest of the year, but I think O'Connor is their best QB. That's why O'Connor was starting against Michigan, because MSU cares more about beating Michigan when they're 2-5 than trying to build something for next year.

Glad to see the "Little Brother" mentality is back.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol.

It's more that Dantonio is repeating the Maxwell shit and being too loyal to a upperclassman that sucks, but LiTtLe bRoThEr amirite?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Lol.

It's more that Dantonio is repeating the Maxwell shit and being too loyal to a upperclassman that sucks, but LiTtLe bRoThEr amirite?

Lewerke played the entire Maryland game, though. And he started against Northwestern. I don't think he's being too loyal to O'Connor, because Lewerke isn't good either.

That said, MSU saving a bunch of plays for the Michigan game while being 2-5, is pretty hilarious.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He went 6/10 for 100 yards and a TD and had a big scramble, too. He had more than double the rating O'Connor had, but yeah, who could say who's better? Lewerke should've been starting since the Wisconsin game. It is just 2012 redux.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Of course, that was after the refs turned off holding, otherwise he would have been killed by Michigan's pass rush a couple of times. You're right that Lewerke should have been starting for a while now, but he's not an improvement over O'Connor. He's completing just over 50% of his passes, for under 7 YPA. O'Connor is at 60% and over 8 YPA.

Brick

Of course, that was after the refs turned off holding, otherwise he would have been killed by Michigan's pass rush a couple of times.
giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh, fuck off @Brick. It didn't affect anything except gamblers and MSU's stats. Of course, @bruin228 is doing his usual dumbass cherry picking stats analysis, so it's relevant for that. 10 throws in garbage time means Lewerke is better than O'Connor. Christ. I really hope whatever graduate program he's in does not require any use of statistics at all.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'll admit that I frequently drink milk when I have steak. I don't do it at a steakhouse, though.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
not only did Nebraska likely p p the B1G west down their leg against Wisconsin but they also remain Wisconsin's lil bitch. Several opportunities to win that one but couldn't get it done.
Now they get to travel to Columbus as a 14 pt dog. I expect it to go alot like the Wisconsin game, I'd be surprised if Ohio State beats that big of a spread but I'm thinking the atmosphere will be the same if not more hostile. Regardless of that outcome, I think they can get past 2 of Minnesota, Maryland and Iowa to hit 9 wins which I'd consider a success.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'll admit that I frequently drink milk when I have steak. I don't do it at a steakhouse, though.

I also bring my glove to baseball games when I sit somewhere where I could get a ball.

Am I secretly Jim Harbaugh? Maybe.