• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Presented by Leach is the GOAT

Wolfman21

Yeah sure asshole

lol, your anger is pointed at the wrong person. I have nothing to do with the below average(and thats being nice) coach we have at the helm of our program. We ran an above average coach outta raleigh so we could "recruit with alabama". lmao....fucking idiots.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I never thought I'd see someone worse than Les Miles at clock management but CORCH O is giving him a run for his money.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm not mad about the game at all, you dense fuck. You're the one being a Homer even though you "desired" this result

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
How do 3 unsportsmanlike penalties offset 1? That is moronic.
8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

Wolfman21

I'm not mad about the game at all, you dense fuck. You're the one being a Homer even though you "desired" this result

its cool man, let it out. We've all gotta release our frustrations one way or another. Ill be your punching bag

Lightningwar

Administrator
I dont know why we always have hard games up there. It is just weird. Even in 2014 we were on the ropes for the first half. But then NCST will come to Tally next year and lose by 24.

I will take the win. This was a perfect let down game for us.

Wolfman21

You're way more annoying than a NC State loss could ever be

yes....YES....YESSS! A small breakthrough...but a breakthrough nonetheless.

We'll continue part two of "Dealing with below average...a life in nc state athletics since 1990" tomorrow. Get a good nights rest tonight...we start early!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol but not too hard, he had to throw in that disclaimer that it wasn't "enough" of a hold, whatever the fuck that means.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lol what a fucking let down. Hard to care about this last excruciating drive when our dickturd offense wouldn't score with 10 more possessions. But at least we might not hire Coach O now.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Lol what a fucking let down. Hard to care about this last excruciating drive when our dickturd offense wouldn't score with 10 more possessions. But at least we might not hire Coach O now.

But Corch O is coon-ass, through and through. Corch O cares.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Azusa Pacific defeated Western Oregon but, tragically, made a meal of it, 33-8. Video forthcoming.
Also, above image pinned. I can attest, however, that the Cougars would roll past Hawaii Football. Thrown match against San Diego State, who are allegedly better than the Chargers.