• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Presented by Leach is the GOAT

Lightningwar

Administrator
Just to give a background on that win by FSU Sat night. That was the first time in 2 decades FSU has won back to back games up there.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
If you don't mind allowing me to trog out about rankings for just a moment...

Let's do a blind resume comparison:

Team A - 7-2
  • No wins against currently ranked (AP, Corches or Playoff) teams
  • S&P+ ranking for best wins: 24, 37, 64, 66
  • Losses: at home to consensus top 6 by 21, neutral site to #31 (NR in any poll) by 10
Team B - 7-2
  • One win over a currently ranked team (consensus top 6)
  • S&P+ ranking for best wins: 6, 27, 44, 49
  • Losses: on road to consensus top 3 by 39, on road to #42 by 3
Team C - 7-2
  • One win over a currently ranked team (consensus top 9)
  • S&P+ ranking for best wins: 7, 32, 46, 50
  • Losses: on road to consensus top 3 by 19, on road to #60 by 7
Obviously it's not hard to connect the dots to figure out who these teams are, but how would you rank them?

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
All I care about is Louisville. If they win out and don't get in, that's some bullshit. I want to see Jackson vs. bammer. It very well could make Saban have a stroke.

gilstein21

Washington State is 12-2 over its last 14 Pac-12 games dating back to last season, which is the best record in the league during that span. The Cougars face Cal on Saturday night at home and are looking to start 7-0 in league play for the first time in school history.

Lightningwar

Administrator
All I care about is Louisville. If they win out and don't get in, that's some bullshit. I want to see Jackson vs. bammer. It very well could make Saban have a stroke.

If UL wins out it will be a travesty if another 1 loss non-conf champ team gets in ahead of them imo.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
team B enabled rape

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Louisville came within a literal (this is how you UTILIZE it @DeadMan) inch of getting a pass batted down and losing to fucking virginia. that is the travesty.

Every team has a couple games that are head scratchers. The rest of the time it is like UL is on Freshman mode.