• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

Brick

herbert is looking like robo qb so far. that 10 point swing though may come back to bite them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Auburn will win despite playing like utter dogshit for 98% of the game

I saw this show last year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It's incomprehensible people were picking Mizzou to win like 9 or 10 games. Did they forget who was running the offense?

070615-CFB-Tennessee--Derek-Dooley-7-IA-ssm.jpg

Renegade

Charge on!
Ouch. How did Wimbush look?

Garbage. Missed 5 wide open TD passes. True FR Dillon Gabriel will be the starter from here on out I think. Wimbush may get a chance against FAU this week to redeem himself, but if not, all Gabriel. Same HS as Milton and looks to have the same skills and moxie.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd auburns offense really handing it off to Whitlow and hoping he makes 5 guys miss?

Brick

a point of clarification - CORCH CROOT is marcus arroyo, the OC. he is the dude about to blow a game where the D is holding the opposing qb to 7 completions and 2 interceptions when he has a possible #1 overall pick at QB on his side.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game has so many punts it should have been played on Sunday.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
a point of clarification - CORCH CROOT is marcus arroyo, the OC. he is the dude about to blow a game where the D is holding the opposing qb to 7 completions and 2 interceptions when he has a possible #1 overall pick at QB on his side.

GORDO > NASHNUL Oregon QB

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I also haven't seen so many poorly thrown check downs since that last game Alex Smith played (will ever play?) in. Herbert is a Heisman candidate??

Brick

best offensive line in oregon history HARDNOSE with 91 yards on 28 carries. lamichael james usually had that before halftime.