• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
#SCTop10 pick from SC. Time for Tennessee to start sacking some assistants without pay. Salopes, ta mere!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

dear ut fans,

i hacked ur team's twitter account and locked it from posting updates. ur welcome. hurr hurr.

signed,

the hachiko.

p.s. go bows!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I kind of kick myself for having my stomach ripped out so that I'm no longer a darker skinned doppelgänger for Monsieur CLAEYS. Just look at this hunk of MAN:

usa_today_9776095.0.jpeg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just because a ball is horribly thrown by your midget qb and hits the defender in the back doesn't mean it's interference. Back to the huddle b

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Is Houston’s offense trash or is OU’s defense good?

Combo of both? King has looked like ass even on open throws. But their defense does look improved tho

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Probably both. Grinch still doesn't have the right guys to run his defense and there's an obvious talent disparity. But it's a definite step up from STOOOOOPS.
So instead of 44 points per game 38 sounds good Chief

It’s aight we gonna give up like 40 a game per usual but at least Sanders/Hubbard/Wallace looks like a hell of a trio.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
So instead of 44 points per game 38 sounds good Chief

It’s aight we gonna give up like 40 a game per usual but at least Sanders/Hubbard/Wallace looks like a hell of a trio.

First year for a new coordinator with a new system is going to be rough. We'll have a better impression of Grinch next year.

I would be pleasantly surprised at how HURTS and the OL are playing, but this Houston defense is not great. Have to wait until conference play to really learn anything about them.