• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So we all knew they were running that play right

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Auburn really is just hoping they can hand it to Whitlow and score lol. Nix passing WOOF

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Clearly he's taking Leach telling him to throw it to guys wearing Wazzu jerseys very seriously.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Time to watch Auburn dial up slow developing screens or have their offensive line look like a turnstile as BO throws it 80 yards out of bounds and somehow still win

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kinda looks like he was short, but Auburn got completely jobbed the play before, so who cares

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did Herbert complete a pass over 4 yards after the 1st quarter? I don't care how good the defense you're playing is a P5 OL should be able to at least stand in the way for 3 seconds to let a route develop.

Brick

Did Herbert complete a pass over 4 yards after the 1st quarter? I don't care how good the defense you're playing is a P5 OL should he able to at least stand in the way for 3 seconds to let a route develop.
offensive staff is pure trash. i don't blame him. helfrich was not a great head corch but herbert was better a few years ago under him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't understand how people can laud Cristobal for SEC MENTALITY and being tough and then watch his teams pucker or straight up get punched in the mouth every big game with the exception of Washington last year, which was more of Jake Browning being Jake Browning

Brick

if i have to hear about this offensive line being the strength of the team one more fucking time. 2.7 YPC for 90 yards.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Interested to see how the new OL does in front of HURTS/OUDNA tomorrow, as well as how a Grinch defense without the right personnel does against a Holgerson offense.