• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
OSU OSU is the infintely better game but I don't want to take my eyes of the screen and miss a potential firstdown.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This MSU-Tulsa boxscore:

giphy.gif

evil1

CSU kept up with CU for an entire half! Their program is really coming on strong.

However, I disagree with the people who leave the upper bowl of the stadium empty. When the tear gas gets dropped onto the field to clear out the rioting fans, the upper bowl is high enough that you are unaffected. Plus, at that point the drunks aren't fit enough to handle stairs so the upper bowl becomes a safe haven.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
28-0 with 7 minutes left in the 1st? Lmao why was everyone on Kiffins dick last decade, This is trash

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
does anyone know this to be true "Ash took over the D in the 2nd quarter, Buh literally had his play sheet taken from him and ash took it. D improved tremendously once Ash took over. I think ash runs the defense all game next week as he wants to beat Iowa in the worst way. "
I saw this on another board

Brick

now that i don't get PHIL mag i don't find out about coordinators until the first weekend. BRILES prolly gonna take over for taggart in 1 or 2 years.

i feel like it takes the media 3 weeks to realize the teams that they are hyping about personnel and experience doesn't mean shit if you have a BUM. (RECRUITS CLICK)

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
now that i don't get PHIL mag i don't find out about coordinators until the first weekend. BRILES prolly gonna take over for taggart in 1 or 2 years.

i feel like it takes the media 3 weeks to realize the teams that they are hyping about personnel and experience doesn't mean shit if you have a BUM. (RECRUITS CLICK)

The GOOD NEWS is that DOUG FLUTE"S MAX game has a partnerships with PHil STill so you can get the game for 30 buck sand get back into Feel's good graces again.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
somehow DAZN gave McAfee a show and the first clip I saw of it while I was watching a boxing card live from Mexico like a true messican american I am last saturday night was of him playing BEERPONG with Tim Tebow but the DRIVING POINT was Tebow using water

Time Tebow crystal bottoms.

charlie strong and chip kelly should do a murder suicide deal.

i'm sure brian kelly could set something kinky up.

I thought the fat angry old white guy was USF’s CORCH last night. Until @Rutgers Mike told me I WAS WRONG and Charlie Skrong was there I thought we were talking about two different games. Then ESPN show ol’ Charlie doing his best Ronnie Coleman impersonation.

Oh, how I've missed the dulcet tones of Petros Papadakis.

You can always give me a call to get ur fix babby. Double P and I both from da same islandZ.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Also, I was expecting Matt McKay to be some typical cracker doofus with a name like that