• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

pocognoliinjury_zps6n7w6gvk.png

That's too bad. We're going to miss him against Chelsea.

bhurst99

uefastandings4_zpsibidb03r.png

It's time for our first two games as Denmark manager and both are away matches. First, we head to Germany to play the World Cup champions. Four days later we travel to Ireland. We're in a good position with nine points from four games. It makes you wonder why they even felt a need to hire me. Hopefully, we can pull out some crucial points away from home and make a run toward that second qualification place.

bhurst99

We seem to get one player hurt after every game. Dorrans hasn`t done much to stand out but we`re not deep enough to deal with a lot of injuries.

bhurst99

Our draw against West Ham marks the start of a busy December. We play Hull City next, Aston Villa, QPR, Manchester City and Stoke City. I think we need three wins from those games.

Oh, were well aware we need help at the back. We haven't had a clean sheet all season.

bhurst99

With the transfer window quickly approaching, it's time to cut loose some of the deadwood to make room for some defenders. At age 30, Brunt's best days are behind him although he was respectable in the two games he played. Hopefully, he'll attract some interest.

bhurst99

He already missed eight weeks with a dislocated shoulder and now he's hurt again. We can't afford these injuries on defense and we certainly can't afford to see the ratings decline like that.

bhurst99

You can close the book on 2014. We have four league games in January 2015 against West Ham, Everton, Hull City and Tottenham with a FA Cup match against Oldham Athletic.

bhurst99

I'm going to try to get some defenders for the future and maybe a couple of veteran defenders to make sure we aren't relegated this season.

bhurst99

You, faithful reader, may remember he was complaining about his lack of playing time. The Board has decided he has to go. Too bad. He might have been decent in a couple of seasons.

bhurst99

Saint Etienne offers a measley $10.5M for our best player this season. That's not even close to his value. I told them to get lost.

bhurst99

Hmm, pretty tempting to sell Baird. He hasn't played much and at 32 his best years are well behind him. We'll make a counteroffer and see if they bite.