• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

We make our first signing a young defender who we hope will improve quickly. I thought it was a decent signing for $850,000. We are overpaying him with a salary of $22,000.

bhurst99

Crystal Palace rejects our offer of $705,000 for Baird so we caved and accepted their original offer of $675,000. We need the money to invest in new players and it's not worth fighting over $30,000.

bhurst99

We open our wallet, brush off the dust bunnies and sign Conte from Stade de Reims for just over two million. He's already rated 68 at age 20 so he could be something special. He's signed for a three-year deal at just $9,000. We're pretty happy about that.

bhurst99

It's FA Cup time. We had a good run last season with Liverpool until we were upset in the quarterfinals by Brighton of all teams. We had to play two replays to get that far and it really taxed the squad. I remember we needed to score four goals to overcome a 3-0 Aston Villa lead to win one game.

We need to have a decent run with West Brom if we don't want to get fired when you consider how poor our league form has been this year. It didn't help we got dumped in our very first Capital One Cup game.

We enter the competition in the third round against Oldham Athletic. All three of our new signings will start on defense. Let's see if we can keep a clean sheet.

Here's a look at what happened in the first two rounds.

bhurst99

westbromfacup2_zpspk1lvxvk.png

bhurst99

We get a great draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup. Hopefully, our guys aren't distracted by this game happening on the Transfer deadline.

bhurst99

Before we get to the next round of the FA Cup, we have a big relegation battle.

West Brom vs Hull City, League Game 22

bhurst99

It's Transfer Deadline Day! We also have a FA Cup match today as well

First, we complete the signing of someone who should be here a long time.

He's not quite ready to be a starter yet but at age 19 he's not that far away.

bhurst99

We pick up another player for the future in Jordanov from the German league at a very cheap price of $400,000. I feel like I might be concentrating too much on the future when I should be looking at the present.

bhurst99

I will live to regret this rejection. Sessegnon has simply been great this year. He has been the midfielder who has fed Brown Ideye all those beautiful chances. I should take the $5 million for this 30-year old and run but I do not have any other attacking midfielders who can fill his role. Yuck.

bhurst99

We sold Morrison who has some pretty good ability ratings but never played up to that potential. He was a complete non-factor in the games he played and he wasn't about to get much better at age 28.

bhurst99

We go for more youth and ton of a speed by grabbing teenager Nkoudou from France. His speed is deadly enough that he could see some playing time this season.

bhurst99

We sold Morrison who has some pretty good ability ratings but never played up to that potential. He was a complete non-factor in the games he played and he wasn't about to get much better at age 28.

bhurst99

The transfer window is closed and we move on to the month of February.

We kick it off with the FA Cup fourth round replay against Port Vale.

It's a heavy league schedule with games against Burnley, Swansea, Tottenham, Sunderland and Southampton.

bhurst99

We draw a very beatable Sunderland team at home in the fifth round of the FA Cup.

One of the Board`s goal for us this season was to make to the Round of 16 in the domestic which we`ve accomplished. If we can make it to the Quarterfinals I have to believe we have a great shot of remaining in charge next season.

bhurst99

You may have noticed Burnley got four yellow cards in their win against us. They got all those cards because they were busy injuring us.

They'll all miss our next game against Swansea City.

bhurst99

Three replays are going to be needed involving some big clubs, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool.

bhurst99

A little bit of breathing room from the relegation zone.

If we could ever string some wins together we could really move up the table. We're just seven points out of seventh place.

Spurs are running away with the title. Wow.