• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

teamstats2013other_zpsb916c48d.png

bhurst99

So here's where we go from here:

1. I thought about continuing this dynasty in FIFA 13 but with FIFA 15 featuring every Premier League club's home ground and chants that was too tempting to pass up. I will play the PC version of FIFA 15 because I don't have a next gen console yet.

2. For the sake of continuity, I will see what jobs I am offered within FIFA 13 now that I have been fired from Liverpool. I will pick a team based on the jobs I am offered and then use that team in FIFA 15. Obviously, I'm going to try to take a job at another Premier League team.

3. I'm still the manager of England and have two games remaining in FIFA 13 to see if I qualify for the World Cup. We're currently first in our group. We will play our final two games against Austria and Turkey in FIFA 13.

4. If we qualify for the World Cup, I will use FIFA 14 (PC) and the World Cup mod at moddingway.com to play the 2014 World Cup. (I can't play the 2014 World Cup in FIFA 2015 because FIFA 15 starts after the World Cup).

5. The World Cup will be played before I resume my club career in FIFA 15.

ZeekLTK

Does FIFA even have enough teams for the World Cup? I heard there were only like 2 African teams in the game. Is that right?

bhurst99

Does FIFA even have enough teams for the World Cup? I heard there were only like 2 African teams in the game. Is that right?
The PC mod I'm using has four African teams in the World Cup in Brazil -- Egypt, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivore and South Africa.

bhurst99

The following Premier League teams offered me jobs for next season in FIFA 13

West Brom
Reading
Bolton
Birmingham City
Cardiff City

The following Npower League teams offered me a job:

Derby County
Ipswich Town
Watford
Sheffield Wednesday
Bristol City
Barnsley
Huddersfield
Hull City
Doncaster
Portsmouth
Sheffield United

Of the five Premier League teams that offered me a job, only West Brom is still in the Premier League in FIFA 15. Reading, Bolton, Birmingham City and Cardiff City have all been relegated since FIFA 13. I want to play in the Premier League in FIFA 15 since it features all 20 stadiums and chants.

Of the 11 Npower League teams that offered me a job, Hull City is the only one that is in the Premier League in FIFA 15.

So I've narrowed my two choices for FIFA 15 to West Brom and Hull City.

bhurst99

englandreview_zpsfe4c1c9e.png

What in the world?!? What is there to review? I have England on the cusp of making the World Cup! First in our group with just two games remaining.

bhurst99

englandnewcontract_zpsaef71050.png

Glad, the English FA came to their senses and extended my contract. Now if you'll excuse me I have a World Cup to get England into.

bhurst99

westbromobjectives_zps81b74bb6.png

A mid-table finish and a decent run at the FA Cup are attainable goals. Much more realistic than the Liverpool expectations which were to win everything.

bhurst99

Let`s take a look at West Brom`s roster in FIFA 15

westbromgoalies_zpsa8d5f477.png

One area of the West Brom roster we don't have to worry about is goalkeeper. Ben Foster, England's back up to Joe Hart in net, is one of the best players on the club. If he goes down -- can goalkeeper's even get injured? -- we have a capable backup in Boaz Myhill.

bhurst99

westbromdef1_zps1dd7c8f6.png

We're going to start the season in a 4-4-2 so let's take a look at our defense. There's certainly a big drop off after Olsson and Lescott. Both are 31 and are below 68 in stamina so we're going to need some depth.

Pocognolli and Gamboa have good speed and acceleration but I don't understand how Pocognoli can already be in poor form when we haven't even played a game.

Improving the defense is probably our most pressing need heading into the season. I'm a pretty bad defender with the gamepad and these guys aren't going to help my cause.

bhurst99

westbrommid1_zps72f190af.png

The midfield seems decent but not spectacular. It's going to be interesting to play without a 80-rated player.

What concerns me is the lack of speed (with the notable exception of Sessegnon). I always find that speed is the most important rating in a EA Sports game no matter if it is Madden, hockey or soccer.

Under Yacob for morale it has "threatened". I've never, ever seen that before. Does that mean he is being paid to throw games or an Asian gambling syndicate is going to kill his family?

bhurst99

westbrommid2_zps87319989.png

We've got some depth in the midfield which is important because we have no depth up front.

Poor Sebastian Blanco doesn't even get a head shot.

bhurst99

westbromforwards1_zps65154093.png

We're going to need to play some great defense because we're not going to score like we did at Liverpool with this group.

Any injuries up front are going to be trouble because we are incredibly thin. There's basically nothing behind these four players.

bhurst99

West Brom vs Cagliari, Friendly Game One

I`m using the three pre-season games to try to get a good feel on the sliders. Played 10 minutes halves. Wasn`t real happy with the sliders.

bhurst99

westbromaug_zps49df20a3.png

We're going to kick off the season in August with three winnable games against Sunderland, Southamption and Swansea City.