• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Traded Picks Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah because I usually change the picks in the first post via trades made after my last edit of it... someone else edited it and I could look things up I guess. It's just going to be a bitch.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Probably, if so then I don't know, maybe it was a Doh error

edit well not that I saw from the draft log

I didn't have a third round pick, someone else had it but I'm not sure what the number was. I should probably write this stuff down in the future.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah because I usually change the picks in the first post via trades made after my last edit of it... someone else edited it and I could look things up I guess. It's just going to be a bitch.
I edited because you had the wrong year for one of my trades. Sorry if that messed something up.

doh

I edited because you had the wrong year for one of my trades. Sorry if that messed something up.
Oh if it was just one deal you corrected then we should be good. I just usually use the edit date and then edit all of the trades after so I missed some I bet from when the edit before your edit if that makes sense.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Oh if it was just one deal you corrected then we should be good. I just usually use the edit date and then edit all of the trades after so I missed some I bet from when the edit before your edit if that makes sense.
I get what you are saying. You use the time stamp. My bad.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I didn't have it this year so I can take 2051, if it's really a big deal I can take the 2050 4th instead

doh

With future drafts: Cairo is all of the sudden +12 picks and I believe Buffalo is -7 picks

Lloyd Carr

With future drafts: Cairo is all of the sudden +12 picks and I believe Buffalo is -7 picks

I think I am at -6. That 2055 Helsingborg pick is going to Buffalo, rather than Buffalo to Helsingborg.

Either way though...I'm boned.

Wolfman21

I got two firsts in 2053 and 2054. Hopefully those will be deep drafts though as neither is likely to be very high, unless Buffalo(or Kabul) tanks quicker than expected

doh

Was that last trade you did Rad a trading of that pick? I didn't put that on because that deal confused me.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
when is the draft?

I started the thread and created the draft tool (send me ur email via PM if you want me to send it to you). It would be awesome if we could get the draft started by Wednesday, as that would be the start of August In-Game.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Was that last trade you did Rad a trading of that pick? I didn't put that on because that deal confused me.

:thinking:I don't even know what you are asking. I traded 1-4 for 1-1 and there's a conditional pick you don't need to worry about yet

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can recite it by memory at this point, it's a must watch whenever I see it at this point. Just can't help seeing the fat assistant GM talk about BRIAN DREW

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
BA 1st to False Bay
Buffalo 1st to Amsterdam (Will get 2052 1st if Zwager ends the 2051 season with a WAR above 2)
False Bay 1st to Cairo
Istanbul 1st to Dublin
Dublin 1st to Little Rock