• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Traded Picks Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
I was under the impression OU had 2 3rds this year. If not this works for me.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The third round is a giant clusterfuck. Maybe Doh understands it more since he is involved in said clusterfuck haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I traded my 2nd this year (2043) for Kabul's 3rd this year (2043). Then I traded my 3rd and Kabul's 3rd to Osick. As long as I didn't already trade mine we should be good.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Ohhh, I remember doh saying Kabul already traded his 3rd to LV when we made our deal. Idk if that was ever resolved.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Kabul's third was traded to me during the draft. Then he traded it again to OU. The compromise was I got this year's Kabul 3rd (that I sent to KWest) and OU got next year's (2046).

doh

Kabul's third was traded to me during the draft. Then he traded it again to OU. The compromise was I got this year's Kabul 3rd (that I sent to KWest) and OU got next year's (2046).

Gooksta

Fuck.. i am gonna have be careful how i draft this yr.. have quite a few picks. Have to make sure i can sign em all.. underslot underslot

doh

Just updated this ish.

NML with an extra 2nd and two extra 3rds. The Buffalo/KWest trading of firsts is interesting. Finally Reel with some extra picks.

doh

Updated through the last flurry of trades. Of note...

Lisbon has accumulated: Cairo's 1st and 2nd, Istanbul's 2nd, and the Aussie's 3rd and LV's 8th.

Amsterdam four extra firsts in 2047-48.

Seoul doesn't have a first until 2049. Cairo just one until then.