• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Traded Picks Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Actually, VT is running sort of an air raid this year so OFFER REVOKED

Just watch VT games and Fuente will show you what a real offense looks like

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They have some pieces to work with, but it all depends on the QB not being a typical VT QB.

Hopefully, they'll be awesome in 2017 so they can beat all of @Yankee151's teams that I hate.

osick87

Community Liaison
Hey @doh
Where are my 2 4the and 5th for the Mobbs trade.

I was under the impression that they were this year.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
North Dakota 4th to Buffalo (via Las Vegas)

@doh when did I trade you my 2057 4th? I don't recall that. You took my 2055 4th for Langille, and that was the only trade we've made.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
(Updated)

Little Rock 4th to North Dakota

I believe this was sent in 2055 for my Assistant GM help and should not apply in 2056.

@bruin228 to confirm?

Last edited:

Lloyd Carr

Little Rock 4th to North Dakota
Buffalo 4th to North Dakota

I believe these were sent in 2055 for my Assistant GM help and should not apply in 2056.

@Lloyd Carr and @bruin228 to confirm these are incorrect?

ZDoiyUW.gif

I was just following the list

Lloyd Carr

I was watching Durango, Ortiz, and Gonzago for a while this year. They were solid additions to my system. The other two started off poorly and looked to have continued that way. But Gonzago and Durango and Ortiz all came in handy due to injuries/trades, so it was worth the trade.

I tried getting Ortiz fielding time to help his defense. He's not really learning CF, but I might try him at the corners.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I had him at CF forever and he never learned, ha ha ha. 250 games at CF and his range just kept dropping and dropping from 70 down to like 50 now.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
North Dakota 4th to Buffalo (via Las Vegas)

@doh when did I trade you my 2057 4th? I don't recall that. You took my 2055 4th for Langille, and that was the only trade we've made.
I don't know... I think maybe you already traded your '55 4th and in the PM we agreed to '57? I don't know it's hard to try to keep track of 1,000 trades.

doh

I wouldn't disagree... trying to sort through the web right now. I think when I updated I missed the Mobbs trade because it was on the bottom of the page and I thought I had already put it in.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't know... I think maybe you already traded your '55 4th and in the PM we agreed to '57? I don't know it's hard to try to keep track of 1,000 trades.

I should have been more assertive, sorry. You do not have my 2057 4th round pick and therefore can not trade it to Buffalo.

I traded you my 2055 4th round pick for Duanne Langille
Here it is from the draft log:
Round 4, Pick 15 - Las Vegas Pac Men: C Juan Ibarra

I understand that it is hard to keep track of all the trades in the league, and appreciate your effort in that regard. I do, however, think you should at least be able to keep track of which picks you personally do/don't own when you are WHEELING AND DEALING (and this goes for everyone). Trading picks you don't have is such a clusterfuck.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
No more trading picks past the 2nd round? It would be easier to keep track of things.

Why people take picks in trades beyond the second round is just dumb. I know, I know TravSpie, your SPREADSHIT WARRIORS are born in the 5th round and beyond, but for those of us living in reality there's really no value for picks beyond the 2nd round, maybe the 3rd.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So after I untangled the web, I owe Buffalo two 4ths.
1. Future LV picks will presumably be later in the round, now that you are winning again.

2. Future picks are generally worth less than current picks, as you cannot evaluate the class at the time of the trade.

To me, you should probably voluntarily make those 3rds to make up for the inconvenience and loss of value to Lloyd, to me. Especially since there were other parties who expressed interest in Bish

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Why people take picks in trades beyond the second round is just dumb. I know, I know TravSpie, your SPREADSHIT WARRIORS are born in the 5th round and beyond, but for those of us living in reality there's really no value for picks beyond the 2nd round, maybe the 3rd.

Lol.

doh

This is my first time with a major fuck up on picks... imagine if people were this outraged on osick fucking up 50% of trades?

How about someone else does it now? I don't care. I don't get anything from it but a bunch of shit.

doh

Because he routinely screws up my trades and I don't bitch about it with 300 posts... :laughing:

Not throwing shade just saying other people screw up. It's part of having an online league. This is my first screw up in 20 (?) seasons of doing this. Someone else can do it going forward.

doh

No it was all part of my master plan... after doing this thing for 20 seasons finally I'd falsely give myself two extra 4th round picks. Guess I got caught!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Because he routinely screws up my trades and I don't bitch about it with 300 posts... :laughing:

Not throwing shade just saying other people screw up. It's part of having an online league. This is my first screw up in 20 (?) seasons of doing this. Someone else can do it going forward.
Man, you wouldn't make it a day as commish haha.

Routinely seems extreme.

osick87

Community Liaison
50% seems high.

I did catch a lot of shot for stuff and have tried to improve on. I miss a lot less stuff than I used to.

Sorry I put it in three threads. I figured I'd ask about which picks I had in here when I noticed you hadn't put them in here. I told Lloyd I was taking my picks back in the draft. Then I wasn't serious about invalidating both trades.

If you want me to start PMing anytime I catch something, I will try and remember.

I respect the fact that you do this and at no point was I close to being super mad. If you don't want to do it anymore, then we will make due. Don't do it if you aren't enjoying it.

I'm sure people who were inquiring about Bish are more bothered about it than I am.