• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Lloyd Carr

Ha, I just realized youre the one who traded me Holden. You sure you dont want him back? He's been okay this year, I just want the roster space.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Youre dead to me.

He is having a hell of a year. Zas is a hard guy to trade for because as a player in general he doesn't have a huge amount of value. For my team though I value him a great deal because he can start if need be and is a great backup. His value to me > his value to you.

Lloyd Carr

Yeah, I can understand your position. Id have kept him if I were you too, but I wanted him for my own selfish reasons.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He would be decent at all infield spots and LF if you gave him reps. My bad for all the years he played DH :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He would be decent at all infield spots and LF if you gave him reps. My bad for all the years he played DH :laughing:
His SS rating would be a decent 40. I think 3B would be the same, 1B he'd be so legit tho.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah, if I developed him properly he would be a solid utility man. You think he is worse than the 'muff doe?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not at 2nd but everywhere else yeah. I dont need to start his clock this year though so ill give him a little more salt and pepper in AAA and bring him up next year

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have a ton you could try out, all Ruiz types that won't wow you with skill. Look at my AAA/AA squads
they aint Ruiz bats :laughing: but some of those old guys might work. Kwon and bin Kadin are decent. Maybe Hat.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Here is what the whiskey wants to do

Shone/4th

Millen/Thomas(WBL OF)/Bin Kadin(AAA C)

Now there is a caveat here. If you do not start Bin Kadin for the rest of the year in the WBL, that 4th turns into a first. Obviously injury doesn't count. You just have to start him at catcher or DH. I want to see if he can cut it, he is beasting AAA.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

He is better. If Aggy can translate his AAA fielding ratings to the WBL he'll definitely be okay, but his bat really isn't all that great to be poor defensively. We'll see next year though, maybe he'll pull a Ruiz and have a +18 ZR

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
His fielding ratings are good for 2B and his bat is better.

His fielding ratings are worse for 2B and his bat is marginally better, but worse if you enjoy your players getting on base. He can knock more out though. Muffy has more contact and Aggy has more power. I doubt Aggy ever hits over .250

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The ratings are worse than muff, but they are fine for 2B. You dont need an arm there and his overall 2B rating is about the same.

He'll hit over .250, or have a OBP better than .311

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Here is what the whiskey wants to do

Shone/4th

Millen/Thomas(WBL OF)/Bin Kadin(AAA C)

Now there is a caveat here. If you do not start Bin Kadin for the rest of the year in the WBL, that 4th turns into a first. Obviously injury doesn't count. You just have to start him at catcher or DH. I want to see if he can cut it, he is beasting AAA.

You got urself a deal, I'll be starting him 6 of 7 days on my 7 day lineups for obvious rest reasons (like I do with all my Cs), I'll drop Bingham this week

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think I'm more excited about seeing Bin Kadin in the big leagues than anything else going on with the Tulips. Also Millen, I hate when I have AAA lifers because they are blocked.

jdlikewhoa

He is better. If Aggy can translate his AAA fielding ratings to the WBL he'll definitely be okay, but his bat really isn't all that great to be poor defensively. We'll see next year though, maybe he'll pull a Ruiz and have a +18 ZR
I'll give you a 4th for Aggy since he so turrible

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think I'm more excited about seeing Bin Kadin in the big leagues than anything else going on with the Tulips. Also Millen, I hate when I have AAA lifers because they are blocked.
That's why I trade all mine away.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I tried to trade ruiz and a few others to you a while back. I almost just gave you ruiz for free because i had ammar. Then the DH came

Youd he surprised how many people dont want them

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Go ahead and slot him in this week. If you want to be extra sure put him in 7-days as well, but he should start anyways if he's made the starter. I optioned Bingham. Also made my rotation a 5-man for Millen.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I tried to trade ruiz and a few others to you a while back. I almost just gave you ruiz for free because i had ammar. Then the DH came

Youd he surprised how many people dont want them

With no DH I didn't need him, I had a lot of options at 1B and some on big contracts thanks to the CPU.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think I did ok with Hank Turner and the Alchemist as 1B/DH options. Ruiz won't keep up that type of production (no one can), but he is a huge bat.