• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone who will take DH/C Phillip Ooort off my hands gets a draft pick. He's making $9m this year.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
3rd or a 4th, and prospect wise like a 2 or 1.5 star guy, similar to Mario Duarte or Muyaka from our DLS deal but only one of them

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He's probably asking for a little more than he is making now, doubt I'd trade him right now as he's my only utility guy. If Aguirre could field worth a shit I could trade Zas

Lloyd Carr

He's probably asking for a little more than he is making now, doubt I'd trade him right now as he's my only utility guy. If Aguirre could field worth a shit I could trade Zas

I'd give you Holden as part of the package, who can field all the infield slots. Granted Zas is a better fielder, but Holden would be that warm body to replace him.

jdlikewhoa

You could just keep Zas and trade me Aguirre

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Quit trying to put me in a blue blanket, that only happens when I'm desperate and I'm not right now.

Lloyd Carr

I just looked at Holden, he is an older Aguirre but worse at fielding

I never said he was a great fielder. Just a warm body to fill in.

You don't use Zas all that often, and he'll be a FA at the end of the year anyway.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I never said he was a great fielder. Just a warm body to fill in.

You don't use Zas all that often, and he'll be a FA at the end of the year anyway.

Nah he won't, he'll keep getting resigned. I like my backups to have more of a glove than a bat since they don't play much.

Lloyd Carr

I'm not giving up anything important for him. He's a bench player on OU's team that's seen 21 games out of 70 for the year, and who I can make a move for in the off-season. I thought I was being a generous god saying I'd swap infielders and giving money.