• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps looked fucking dismal. Gonna be a long season

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Patty Kane in shootouts is fucking stupid
ZWu57ZA.jpg
The ASG should just be a trick shot competition between him and Datsyuk.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Gary Bettman is the fucking worst. Explain to me why this team isn't in QC? "Oh, but the TV contract." Bullshit. Let's see what that contract gets renegotiated to since more people watch @Southpaw 's fishing bloopers than Panthers games.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah especially now that they have a new corch and actually try to score goals.

Weber is really going to shine even more in this new system.

osick87

Community Liaison
I still remember watching the game vs Ottawa last season where he knocked the Goalie out by letting a Howitzer go and hitting him in the collarbone and then hitting Ceci in the face

Mj8V1Rx.gif

Edit: Ribiero is a pretty cheap gamble. Hopefully he doesn't get too shitfaced/ coked out.

osick87

Community Liaison
Thank you Colorado for allowing the Leafs to outshoot a team since March.

Also Tyson Barrie is slow and Phil Kessel is fast.

867967320.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Devils taking it in the shorts in DC

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Meh, I wasn't expecting a repeat of the 2013 streak. Shit happens.

Also, I got my tickets for Hawks/Kings next month. This will be the first time my dad has seen them play in person in decades. Bart Scott.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Starting to like hockey better than football slowly but surely. It's like watching a different sport now that the Preds play a different style.

Stuff like this helps too.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I almost clicked over to that game and decided against it, without even knowing the score. God like decision

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
lol @ Toronto. Enjoy those 9 goals, fuckers. Maybe they should take ur team away instead of Nashville's team?

osick87

Community Liaison
lol @ Toronto. Enjoy those 9 goals, fuckers. Maybe they should take ur team away instead of Nashville's team?

I don't think too many people talk about Nashville as a potential contraction team. If they do, then they're pretty misguided.

Randy Carlyle needs to get fired pronto.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't think too many people talk about Nashville as a potential contraction team. If they do, then they're pretty misguided.

Randy Carlyle needs to get fired pronto.
It was just the Toronto media a few years ago being the hockey elitists that they are talking about how Nashville had no business having a team.