• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Plotty's Customized MLB 14/15 The Show Dynasty

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Miners Suffer First Setback
First Loss Handed by Brewers.

The Fairbanks Gold Miners split their next pair of games, finishing off the Cincinnati Reds in a three game sweep 6-3, but then fell to the Milwaukee Brewers 4-2.

Offense again was the story in the sweep of the Reds. Fresh off the 11-3 rout in game two, the Miners picked up where they left off by notching 9 more hits. Starling Marte had three of them, including a triple. Don Drain and Song Dong Yong homered to aid the cause.

The Miners then traveled to Milwaukee, and their bats suffered from a bout of jet lag. While they had more hits then the Brewers (six versus four), they grounded into two inning ending double plays with runners in scoring position. Pedro Alvarez and Ernie Heist each notched RBI for the Miners. Another catalyst in the loss was starter Jeff Locke walking seven Brewer hitters.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Gold Miner Update
Record: 7-5
Positives: tops in the majors in stolen bases, and fewest earned runs allowed. Also boasting a bitching on base percentage of .347.
Negatives: batting average at .257 isn't very great, and The bats are wildly inconsistent. Also striking out a fuckton, we are dead last in ks by a lot.

team leaders: Sheridan batting average (.349), hits (15), tied in hr with 3; Chuck Johnson stolen bases (8)

game by game results: lost to Milwaukee 6-3, def Milwaukee 1-0. Lost to Detroit 3-2, 5-4, def Detroit 7-3. Lost to Milwaukee 6-4, def Milwaukee 6-4, 4-2.

need specifics let me know, I can pull stats. I haven't had time to do actual stories/google drive stats. Stupid jerb. Could one take a personal day to do that!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Gold Miner Update
Record: 7-5
Positives: tops in the majors in stolen bases, and fewest earned runs allowed. Also boasting a bitching on base percentage of .347.
Negatives: batting average at .257 isn't very great, and The bats are wildly inconsistent. Also striking out a fuckton, we are dead last in ks by a lot.

team leaders: Sheridan batting average (.349), hits (15), tied in hr with 3; Chuck Johnson stolen bases (8)

game by game results: lost to Milwaukee 6-3, def Milwaukee 1-0. Lost to Detroit 3-2, 5-4, def Detroit 7-3. Lost to Milwaukee 6-4, def Milwaukee 6-4, 4-2.

need specifics let me know, I can pull stats. I haven't had time to do actual stories/google drive stats. Stupid jerb. Could one take a personal day to do that!

now, you're just making excuses like @Reel :laughing:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
@goblue96 fined and suspended without play.

Got some more time to play today. Took three of four from Chicago. We beat their asses in games two and three, 8-2 and 10-5. Chuck Johnson, Teddy Sheridan and Gregor Polanco led the barrage. Song Dong Yong homered to take the team lead with 4, while Johnson continues to swipe bags like there's no tomorrow. Chicago pounded me in the finale 10-3. Weird stat of that game was I had 14 damn hits. I just couldn't score.

started a seven game road trip with a three gamer in Arizona, and won 5-4. I needed a damn three run jack from Polanco in the seventh to get the win. After the game, I placed cold as dick Andrew McCutchen (.208, 5 RBI) on the trade block. Fucker needs to cut his hair.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Between Sunday and yesterday, I finished up the Arizona series and beat their asses to complete the sweep, 5-1 and 8-5. Pitching dang near coughed it up in game three, but really I was in control of this series. My offense grew some legs and beat Arizonas pitching up.

Chuck Johnson is hot as shit. He went 5 for 5 in game two, and had three more hits in game three to spike his batting average to .378 with 9 RBI and 15 stolen bases.

don Drain, welcome back. He reclaimed the team lead in home runs with 5 after smashing two oppo knocks in game 3.

Song dong Yong, while just hitting .222, has an on base percentage of .338 and is tied for the team lead in walks with 11.

teddy Sheridan has cooled off a little but still has a .333 average with 4 home runs and 13 RBI.

Ernie Heist looks like he may get more playing time as regular CF Andrew McCutchen is struggling. Heist got the start in game three and responded with a couple hits in 4 at bats.

Neil Walker has been a huge surprise, with a .307 average and leads the team in RBI with 13.

Overall we are sitting 13-6, two games ahead of the Brew Crew going into a three game set in Chicago.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Closed out the series in Chicago and the month of May by taking two of three. Can't remember the scores in games one and two but yesterday I smashed the Cubbies 9-2. Neil Walker finished an amazing April with a 4-5, 3 double performance. He won the hitter of the month away for April.

Song Dong Yong homered and drove in four, while Andrew McCutchen saved his ass from being traded with his first home run of the season.

sitting 15-7 and up three games in the central. Love where we are. Now if Liriano can heal his ass we will really be cooking. I still would love to find some help for our bullpen.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Massive update for who is left reading this @Reel e fantastic dynasty report....

I am in the middle of May now, and lost two games. I have finally found an offense that can do what I want it to most nights, and that is smash the ball and or steal bases if players get on base. The only two losses are to St Louis by 7-3 and 4-3 scores. I have swept Cincinnati and And is on the verge of sweeping Philadephia.

leading the brigade is a multitude of stars, many of you will recognize.
SS Charles Johnson is 2nd in the NL in hitting (.390), and leads MLB in stolen bases with 29. He also leads the NL with 7 triples
C Teddy Sheridan leads the team with 27 RBI, and his .976 OPS ranks 3rd on the team
2B/DH Neil Walker is been a crazy good surprise, ranks 3rd on the team in hitting (.323), 2nd in the NL with 11 doubles, and is 2nd on the team with 25 RBI
CF Andrew McCutcheon, after a slow start, has added a boost to the club, batting .289 with 3 HR
RF Gregoy Polanco ranks 2nd on the team in hitting at .330, with 6 HR
1B Don Drain has been somewhat inconsistent, but leads the team with 9 HR
2B Song Dong Yong also has been inconsistent with a .226 batting average, but has 7 homers and 22 RBI plus 17 stolen bases
Ernie Heist and Roger Murdoch are struggling to crack the lineup due to everyone cleaning house