• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Jawja looks like some NCAA 14 defense whenever Ehlinger runs lol

This Texas offense is totally unwatchable, they have like three plays - HB swing screen, QB power, throw it deep - and they’re still owning this SEC defense

Just means more

coogrfan

Jawja looks like some NCAA 14 defense whenever Ehlinger runs lol

This Texas offense is totally unwatchable, they have like three plays - HB swing screen, QB power, throw it deep - and they’re still owning this SEC defense

Just means more

Yeah, well...it works.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
35th in PPG and 72nd in yards per play with top tier talent

Feel free to have Tim Beck if you want

bruin

expanding the playoff to 8 still gets a pass from me. but definitely after sitting on the couch all day yesterday watching football, the semi-finals need to be on NY day. This year with them being on a saturday was cool and all, but the Rose Bowl and other "P6" bowls being three days later was too much. You can have one semi in the morning then the Rose Bowl in the afternoon (that way it keeps tradition being on jan 1st) and the other semi at night. Keeps it simple and traditional. The year the Rose Bowl gets a semi final, do it the other way.

playoff back to new years even the next couple years right?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The Indian restaurant I ate at recently should have play #5 on their menu. That particular curry must have some dairy in it because....well, let's just say it helped me score multiple touchdowns against Charmin' Ultra.

bruin

Coaches film room is being replaced by the MNF FILM ROOM with Tess, Witten, BOOGER and McShay on Monday night. Hahaa

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Coaches film room is being replaced by the MNF FILM ROOM with Tess, Witten, BOOGER and McShay on Monday night. Hahaa

tenor.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
UCF fans so MAD in this thread, I love it. You gotta be a real dingleweed to make me root for the UF fans in the thread

Wooly

UCF fans so MAD in this thread, I love it. You gotta be a real dingleweed to make me root for the UF fans in the thread

Haven't they though, lately?
UCF has beat some p5 schools in bowls and has been winning a ton of games. They lost their all everything QB to a career ending injury and still played within a score of LSU this year too.

Lightningwar

Administrator
How to not seal a win. Miss a FG, after a 19 play 88 yard drive that took 10:12 off the clock, then let them score in like 40 seconds. /facepalm