• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Griese tombout this qb "identifying the coverage" while the replay simultaneously shows the qb staring down the receiver lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was brutal but totally legal. I think Burrow was concussed before that hit. Tf was that throw

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lol getting smashed in the bowl game. Hope UCF #91’s leg falls off.

Edit: forget about getting the benefit of the doubt forever from the refs after the billboard shit, but I guess it’s ok to throw the receiver down to get a pick and then try to kill the opposing QB.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait how is that not a late hit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Football players are just so fucking dumb.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mississippi State is losing to Iowa? That supposed SEC dominance is really screwing me on that bowl pick em

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
UCf is a good team and their win streak is impressive but bammer or Clemson would score however many points they wanted on this team.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
UCf is a good team and their win streak is impressive but bammer or Clemson would score however many points they wanted on this team.

They would get obliterated by Alabama. Our offense is not good and they’re really fortunate we haven’t hung 40+ in 3 quarters. As the announcers have made clear, our defensive backfield is down a ton of guys and they aren’t really taking advantage of that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They would get obliterated by Alabama. Our offense is not good and they’re really fortunate we haven’t hung 40+ in 3 quarters. As the announcers have made clear, our defensive backfield is down a ton of guys and they aren’t really taking advantage of that.

Probably because their best offensive player has been out, but I guess we can't mention that

coogrfan

In fairness UCF is without one of the best qb's in cfb.