• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BAKER and TRACE ending their careers with losses? That'll make me an SEC fan for sure. Praise MILES

Congrats to PSU on only having

mike-leach.gif

more losses than our Lord and Savior MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol you could go for it on 4th and 1 and end the game if you get it or kick a FG and end the game, but instead punt it

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Lol you could go for it on 4th and 1 and end the game if you get it or kick a FG and end the game, but instead punt it
You’re not kicking a 56 yard field goal there but I would have went for it. Punting wasn’t the worst option considering the lack of time outs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You’re not kicking a 56 yard field goal there but I would have went for it. Punting wasn’t the worst option considering the lack of time outs.

It said they were in FG range, so I figured they had a kicker that could make it

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It said they were in FG range, so I figured they had a kicker that could make it
Griese also said that minute and a half they wasted inside the 10 was a good thing. Shits wack yo.

He might be able to make it but if you kick it then just go for it. A miss would be the same yardage wise, and you don’t have to risk a block.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
You think the old money rose bowl boys would suck their own dicks if they could? This intro is some kind of over the top.
Good Shade at lolflyovers tho.

I miss Keith Jackson

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If Extra Garlic Sauce aint chowing down a pepperoni and sausage in 3 hours I'm gonna be pissed

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Going from Keith Jackson to Chris fucking Fowler calling the Granddaddy is like doing shrooms on NYE in Palos Verdes with horned up IG models to spending NYE with your born again cousins in a apartment in Irvine

Fuck give me 90 yo Musburger
Post of the year, and it’s not even sundown on day 1

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Has Browning ever played well on a national stage?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rinaldi and Meyer for his redemption story.

Ask him if he’d want his daughter to date Zach smith.