• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Penn State Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who is Paterson? Is that one of the victims? I mean, with so many people supporting him, I have to make that assumption...

Chase

Went to Penn State for the weekend and last night in a crowded bar, when we were down 17-0 I said something along the likes of 'Joe Paterno must be rolling in his grave, although his back is somehow still turned looking the other way' while friends chuckled some mongs overhead me and drinks ended up being thrown. Lawlz.

Brick

“All that equals 10 points, right? Yeah,” Franklin said, pausing. “I would love to come in here on a weekly basis and tell you exactly what I think. And it goes against everything about who I am; I tell people the truth. But I’m not able to do that. I’m not able to do that.”

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM @Southpaw

:trollface:

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
“All that equals 10 points, right? Yeah,” Franklin said, pausing. “I would love to come in here on a weekly basis and tell you exactly what I think. And it goes against everything about who I am; I tell people the truth. But I’m not able to do that. I’m not able to do that.”

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM @Southpaw

:trollface:

Probably should have looked the other way after those egregious calls/non-calls.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rape trial started Monday by the way. It got delayed from November because one of the attorneys had shoulder surgery. Pussy.

I was in the court room for some of it yesterday when they were showing some of the cell phone footage. Only the jury got to see it, but the Detective described it. Disgusting is all I can say. They pissed on the poor girl. I hope those fucks get the full sentence.

Not sure if Corch Franklin has been subpoenaed or not. The defense won't start their part until late next week I'd guess.

Skeeter

Uber felon
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...tore-penn-state-s-vacated-wins-182517118.html
Let's check a Penn State message board to get their thoughts on the subject:
3372057.jpg

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Penn State,

Remember where the JoePa statue was located before you moved it? Put it back there NOW.

Signed,

H

P.S. Steady on, Freeh Bird.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Was it near the shower of rape for little boys? Maybe they can build another one for their current pro-rape coach. I would also suggest a statue to Hilter, maybe they can hire Steve Alford soon and start a rape hall of fame, of course young boys will be admitted free.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was it near the shower of rape for little boys? Maybe they can build another one for their current pro-rape coach. I would also suggest a statue to Hilter, maybe they can hire Steve Alford soon and start a rape hall of fame, of course young boys will be admitted free.

Plz take Alford

Anyone can have him for free

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
This wasn't the trial. I done told you it was in November. This was a pre trial motion. He will be subpoenaed for the trial don't worry.

Any updates? I haven't been keeping up, so any new news would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well they were found guilty and sentenced to 25 years in prison last year and then there was a mistrial granted after a juror gave an interview and it was discovered that he was the victim in a stat rape case. Actually he is gay, was 17 at the time and having consensual sex with an older man, so he wasn't molested or anything, but he didn't disclose this during voir dire. They are trying the two guys separately now and Corey Batey's trial is underway today!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/31/jury-selected-vanderbilt-rape-trial/82466280/

Anchor down.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
That sounds......convoluted. Awfully flimsy reason for a mistrial, IMO, but I'm no Lionel Hutz.

Hope they have to rot in jail.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can't imagine any other outcome. The rape, sodomy, pissing on and laughing is all on video. That is why the state wouldn't make a plea bargain after the mistrial was granted and give them 15 years or something. They want the max sentence.

Craig7835

I haven't been on for a minute but do you guys think Hackenburg was wrong for throwing James Franklin under the bus a couple of weeks ago? Yeah his production was pure shit under Franklin,but in an interview with NFL guys,you don't piss on the coach. Plus I finally looked at the Gruden QB camp episode he was on,he looked like he really didn't want to be on the show & his crack ass comments were a testament to that

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
What a disaster for this program. I like how the president of the university attacked the latest claims as unfair and unsubstantiated. Then had to be pulled aside and told the university indeed settled those claims. Way to be on the ball there buddy.

For anyone who hasn't seen this shit yet-

http://deadspin.com/psu-prez-slams-...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Also, this made me chuckle:

"Other stories are clearly incredulous, and should be difficult for any reasonable person to believe."​
Eric Barron, a geologist whose previous position was as Florida State president, does not know what the word incredulous means. It was difficult for reasonable people to believe a major university would allow a known child molester to remain involved with its football program—and children—before the Sandusky story broke, too.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Penn State HIRED THE GUY WHO WAS PREZ AT FSU DURING THE JAMEIS FIASCO. Holy shit, what is wrong with these people?

I did not realize that. How stupid can Penn State be? Let's see how they beat this new low in the coming days.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They also hired a football corch who was possibly implicated in having knowledge of and attempting to cover up a gang rape by his players at Vanderbilt. Now that looks to be totally false, but at the time, there were still questions as to what he knew and when.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A geologist, hahahaha

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I mean, sure, Adolf Hitler started a war that reached around the globe and was directly or indirectly responsible for millions of deaths even outside the Holocaust, but let's recognize and honor his contributions to Germany's economic recovery from World War I.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So he pretty much never retired because he was trying to make sure the shit stayed covered up, right?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
So he pretty much never retired because he was trying to make sure the shit stayed covered up, right?

We'll prolly never know for sure, but given everything that has come out and the timeline of it all, it's a distinct possibility.

He did win a lot of football games, doe, so let's make sure we honor that.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The other thing is that it seems likely that Sandusky stayed at Penn State because Paterno enabled him. I mean, he was a great defensive coordinator, and those types don't stay as defensive coordinators at one school like Sandusky did. He should have moved onto another school to become a head coach. But I'm guessing the environment at Penn State allowed him to rape kids, and that's why he stayed.

The whole thing is completely fucked up.