• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Official Trog Bowl Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good lord Pitt, you don't have to touch the onside kick if it only goes 8 yards

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What is Pitt secondary doing?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh god Rod Gilmore

53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Oregons defense is not the 85 bears. Thanks Jesse.

I laughed at that. I think most people know that. Even in the beating Oregon laid on the Noles last night. We still ran up 528 yards of total offense. They were opportunistic in the turnover department. If we hold onto the ball. We probably roll up 650+ yards of offense and score into the 40s.

Skeeter

Uber felon
How does finebaum keep from cracking up while doing his job. I'll never play poker with that guy, he's amazing.

bruin

@bruin228 No idea. Didn't like the matchup when the game was announced. The line went heavy on Kansas State late last night. I could see us getting stomped or playing well and winning a close one.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Right before I left the house Gilmore said something utterly idiotic like "This is SEC speed against Big Ten power!" It was idiotic in a vacuum and it was ESPECIALLY stupid coming off of the Sugar Bowl last night, where Elliot spent the whole game running by lumbering Alabama defenders and Henry spent the whole game running over faster, slimmer OSU defenders.

Just toeing the line I suppose but you have to figure out ESPN is hitting panic on the SEC bandwagon at least a little bit at this point. What a dingus Gilmore is.