• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't believe that guy got judo chopped in the face 15 feet away from the ball and the refs reviewed it and said no foul, lol

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Can't believe the shot clock violation isn't reviewable

Changed the game there. Didn't help Kentucky airballed two consecutive possessions but still.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Booker looks like a wax mannequin

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The standard 30 foot shot to trail the game by 1

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Booker face looks like a bad police sketch artist rendering

Reel

Community Liaison
Some old dude is here in the lobby watching the game with his barely English speaking companion trying to explain the game to her. Lol

Reel

Community Liaison
Wisconsin and Duke in the title game? I know what I'm not going to be watching

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I root for Wisconsin because brock doesn't like them. It's really that easy.

Did you see dana Altman on earlier wearing a 3/4 length sport coat? Lol Oregon. The Oklahoma of the pnw

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Can't believe the shot clock violation isn't reviewable

Changed the game there. Didn't help Kentucky airballed two consecutive possessions but still.
Please god no. I don't want that shit reviewed.

Reel

Community Liaison
I can't wait for reviews all the time next year in college basketball. Because what this game needs is more stoppages.
I mean, this game is kinda important. You literally gave a team two points they didn't deserve at a point where they had only scored 2 pts in 7 min. That tied the game instead of the turnover

Reel

Community Liaison
Kamknsky looks like some fucking inbred serf from game of thrones
Philadelphia is gonna pick him in the draft then trade him for a loaf of Panera bread and two 2nd round picks

Brick

I root for Wisconsin because brock doesn't like them. It's really that easy.

Did you see dana Altman on earlier wearing a 3/4 length sport coat? Lol Oregon. The Oklahoma of the pnw
Never seen him in a coat. Rocks the used car salesman look on the sideline.

Ur coach left his pit stop yet?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I mean, this game is kinda important. You literally gave a team two points they didn't deserve at a point where they had only scored 2 pts in 7 min. That tied the game instead of the turnover

I'm all for it if they take away 4 timeouts from each coach.

I think if Wisconsin loses, we're all talking about that Kaminsky block call instead. Shit like this is part of the game.

dongs

That was some really bad reffing all around. The 3 that got taken away from Wisconsin, the punch/slap in the face, the Dekker flop, the shot clock violation, and I also think Kaminski had position and had his arms straight up when he "blocked" Harrison. There was another foul on Kentucky (I think one of the Harrison twins got called on Dekker) that was bogus too.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Lets focus less on the shot clock violation and more on 3 kentucky players watching the ball go out of bounds instead of grabbing it right beforehand.

Brick

Is Nigel hayes fake chewing on something all game? Have never seen gum. My brother does this when he's nervous and its weird as fuck.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Picture of Devin Booker

leprechaun.jpg

Brick

Ma'gary has it right. Every Wisconsin player looks like the most annoying guy playing pickup at the Y

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Ma'gary has it right. Every Wisconsin player looks like the most annoying guy playing pickup at the Y

Dekker is cocky as hell. Of course he has some game to back it up. Kaminsky looks like a beer league softball player, but is very nimble with his footwork.

Reel

Community Liaison
The Harrison twins, stein, and towns will be off the board in this year's draft before any player from Wisconsin

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Duke is so ghey. Badgers highly punchable but can't stomach a 5th Duke national championship. Hope Coach K gets ass cancer

Wolfman21

man theres some hate in here/on facebook/on twitter/in kentucky's locker room that some podunk white boys just took it to the best most undefeatedist team in the land...lol.

Mr. Tennessee

That Crazy Linux Guy
Utopia Moderator
I knew when I saw some article about UK and lawyers wanting to trademark 40-0 that they weren't thinking about the game that lay ahead. Thus, lulz at the person who stirred that up prior to the games being played.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I love it when opaques refer to white people with the n word. Never stops being funny.

MSUFanatic

LOL Stephen A. Smith has already said it's not a big deal. Wasn't he just calling Chip Kelly a racist for cutting Africian Americans from his football team and letting Riley Cooper stay on the Eagles? What a joke.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
What's the rules on calling white people the n word? Does a hole rip in the double standard space time continuum? Do you leap into Scott Bakula's body?