• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

Brick

What else is new Wisconsin flopping.
If Wisky wore Duke unis everyone would hate them. I'm here for the Dekker tears.

Kaminsky should have got a T for that flop. He leaned his body into Tarxesidudujrky.

Should be 3 fouls on Kaminsky.

MSUFanatic

If Wisky wore Duke unis everyone would hate them. I'm here for the Dekker tears.

Kaminsky should have got a T for that flop. He leaned his body into Tarxesidudujrky.

Should be 3 fouls on Kaminsky.

Why stop at a T? Why not just take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head?

Brick

But msu the Arizona player was up in the air he left his feet!

It's like a highlight @Reel of fuckshit.

Wisconsin is the Miami footbaw of unspotamanljke conduct. They should make an example vidya with all wisky players for off season ref stufy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wish I was watching this with my uncle so he could tell me how Wisconsin is disrespected because people are racist against white people

Brick

This team brought up a repressed high school memory of the only time I ever got a T in my life by elbowing this awkward kaminsky looking fucker who couldn't stop talking shit in the face. Ma'corch didn't say anything to me because I'm a timid bitch (@pavel) and he was so shocked he didn't know what to do.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The worst part of these games is listening to the crew verbally felate Kaminsky the whole game

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Christ, I might root for Duke if they play

Luckily, this team will likely get 40 pound boxed by UK. Hopefully Dekker will get punched

Brick

Have always loved watching brey's teams. He adapts to his players very well. Out of all the remaining teams I hope they win. He is one corch who always unnecessarily gets shit. Go @Irishman

Plus their douche footbaw only fans prolly are cheering for them to lose.

Brick

Kentucky is kind of like bama or USC to me. I don't really care if they win the shampship because they're gonna win it one of every ten years or so anyway. Would rather have Kentucky win again than Wisconsin.

Duke on the other hand? Fuck urself. They are done when corch leaves.

Gonzaga is like a less annoying version of boise state footbaw. They are my second choice after ND.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Kentucky's out-athlete everybody offense is awful. Maybe try something other than a post up or long two? Jesus.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
And fuck all of these commercials. College basketball would be so much better with fewer commercials and fewer timeouts.

Brick

Kentucky's out-athlete everybody offense is awful. Maybe try something other than a post up or long two? Jesus.
This is back to his Memphis teams when he had 4 or 5 big ogre mongs that just dunked and blocked shots. When cal had boogie and unibrow, skilled big men, I liked watching them. This team is extremely boring to watch. Harrisons are most blah guys ever.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Have always loved watching brey's teams. He adapts to his players very well. Out of all the remaining teams I hope they win. He is one corch who always unnecessarily gets shit. Go @Irishman

Plus their douche footbaw only fans prolly are cheering for them to lose.

If Brey wins this game, he gets Digger Phelps like job security.

I loved the year I worked for Brey when I was the media contact for Delaware Basketball. He treats the players like adults and trusts them not to do anything stupid off the court.

We went down to play in the College of Charleston tournament that year and he rolled the guarantee money in to putting the team up in an all suite hotel for the weekend. At that tournament, I was sitting with the players at dinner and one of them was talking about what they did the night before. The player thought I was going to tell Brey and coaching staff what I heard. I told him, "I don't care what you do behind closed doors. However, if I get called down to jail or find out you ended up in jail, I'm the least of your worries."

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
But msu the Arizona player was up in the air he left his feet!

It's like a highlight @Reel of fuckshit.

Wisconsin is the Miami footbaw of unspotamanljke conduct. They should make an example vidya with all wisky players for off season ref stufy
Why tho

MSUFanatic

Hopefully this won't hurt calipari's chances to corch the nets please get the fuck out of college basketball slimey John

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Does any person with a set of buick keys even own anything with Wi-Fi?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wife disappointed but not angry....no angry sex for me. :(

Just show her this picture:

CBO69-pUgAEsjel.jpg

ZeekLTK

It's just frustrating to watch teams make such poor decisions that prevent them from even having a chance at winning. You can't stop Kentucky, you haven't stopped them all night, and UK isn't that great at free throws...

So why are you trying to get a miracle stop as the clock runs out to, at best, force overtime? Why didn't anyone foul a below average free throw shooter with like 25 seconds left to force them to shoot a 1-and-1 where you give yourself multiple chances? Chance #1: They might miss the free throw. Chance #2: You have a full 25 seconds to set up a good look for the game winning shot.

Instead they give themselves Chance #0: best case: go to OT, worst case: what actually happened. Great call :emo:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wait, you want to them to foul with a tied game like that? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The 2-for-1 ND didn't get was much more egregious.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Wait, you want to them to foul with a tied game like that? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The 2-for-1 ND didn't get was much more egregious.

Turn the game into a foul-shooting contest. Once you give up the 2-for-1, your only chance to win is to get the ball back early in UK's possession. Foul early, get the ball and hold the ball for a good shot or see if UK will foul back and try to get the ball back. In a foul-shooting contest, ND probably wins.