• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

MSUFanatic

Ya I'm not gonna be down for the Utopia league if we can't get something fun going. Unless we feel like doing something crazy like TDs only or bad QB league.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
How screwed will I be by not drafting? Am I just going to buy the first 3 over priced guys and then get crappy players the rest of the draft if I let the CPU draft?

osick87

Community Liaison
I can do it for you? I didn't really want to be part of another league but I can draft for you.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Had our draft last night. 12 teams. Guys are allowed to keep one player from round 1-5 the previous year, and one from rounds 6+. A player can't be kept more than once though. So that skews our draft results just a bit.

We also do 12 rounds, and then you have FA/waiver wire to fill the last 2 spots on your roster. So I still need to grab a kicker and somebody else.

QB -- Matt Stafford
RB -- Adrian Peterson, Bishop Sankey, Steven Ridley, Khiry Robinson, Andre Williams
WR -- Brandon Marshall, DeSean Jackson, Kendall Wright, Hakeen Nicks
TE -- Vernon Davis
DEF -- Arizona
K -- none yet

Meh. I love my core 5 of Stafford, Peterson, Marshall, Jackson, and Davis. And I'm good with Arizona's defense. I don't love my depth though. Guys like Sankey, Robinson, and Williams could end up going off.....or they could end up as season-long backups who don't do shit.

Lloyd Carr

At this point, snake won and money won. But there is a vote against money and who knows if everyone will show up tonight anyway, so we might want to bail on the money situation.

That said, I voted money and still want to take all your dollars.