• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

bruin

Finland have at least looked decent. Where as Sweden looked like they’d have a hard time making the playoff in CONCACAF.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sweden just seem old. Robin Olsen? Seb Larsson? surprised the corpse of Rasmus Elm isn't out there

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That Wales Turkey game was the match of the tournament so far for me to me. End to end stuff and even bitch slapping at the end. Magnificent.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is Cangelosi an MLS guy? He's pretty bad

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Copa America's FS1 announcers are basically like when Arsenal lets 2 fans call a game for their FB stream

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Of course Italian fans brought whistles to the game. Jesus.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
WTF is Mark Clattenburg's accent?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
KDB is the best player in the world, or at least the most influential. He makes everyone else so much better.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What about Granit Xhaka?

vyWF7K.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
memphis is such a clown lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Games with Sweden shouldn't be televised. Woof.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just saw Slovakia hoof a high arcing ball that came 10 yards short of even getting to the Sweden box, and the guy "receiving" this pass was already surrounded by like 5 defenders. WTF is this?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's times like this when I would completely support a relaxation of the offside rule. Actually, who am I kidding, I've always been a fan of clear daylight over any fraction offside. Would certainly stop this bullshit.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I wish they'd go to (back to?) center mass being the offside qualifier. It's dumb when a guy is running fast and his head is offside, and then he scores with his foot, but VAR says he's offside.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I wish they'd go to (back to?) center mass being the offside qualifier. It's dumb when a guy is running fast and his head is offside, and then he scores with his foot, but VAR says he's offside.

Clear daylight makes most sense to me as it's also the easiest to judge, but might be overkill. I think it's just VAR has made it tighter rather than any official change. Before VAR there would naturally be a lot of leeway on body parts being off. Imo it's why we don't have some of the more fun attacking styles there were in the early 2000s. I don't think half of Thierry Henry's game would be available to him in 2021. He used to stand behind defenders all game long and barely onside a lot.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Lot of Ingerlish pundits saying "never a penalty" to that. Agree with it or not, in the last ten years, those are given all the time. What have they been watching in that time?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yikes that was Perisic's WEAK foot. Not great keeping but I don't think he was expecting that kind of rocket

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Perisic dominates for Croatia and is meh at best at the club level.

Because he's playing in Italy. He'd be much better suited to Germany or the UK. Milan is very near Croatia so he probably plays there to be close to his family rather than making the most of his talents.