• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

NML

“no hard feelings but ur probably going to be murdered by the mafia for a gambling debt”

i didn’t even try to get into an argument haha. people don’t really know how it works because how would they? so i was just trying to explain how the market is actually made. im personally fascinated by it - and honestly the current set-up, where you can bet as much as you want as long as you won’t win long term, is completely set up to encourage addiction.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Betting, hedge funds, salesmen...oh my!

tenor.gif

Anyway @NML - No hard feelings. If you want me to cave to your superiority that's fine and I do. You are the one who knows best, but can we please, please, please stop talking about it now. I'm absolutely am not lying when I say I'm bored with the conversation and want to STOP.

Honestly, I've always got on with you and am really not invested in a fight.
I know right now the race doesn't look good between this thread and my thread, but with enough arguing this will continue to remain not a thread on the Euros at all! I only need 40 posts to catch up!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Welcome aboard flight Ingerland 2021. We expect turbulence immediately after takeoff and to be crashing into the sea at some point before the semi final.

Can I just point you all to my not really that funny but still content none the less that should keep this thread slightly above @Yankee151 's.

:england:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
“no hard feelings but ur probably going to be murdered by the mafia for a gambling debt”

i didn’t even try to get into an argument haha. people don’t really know how it works because how would they? so i was just trying to explain how the market is actually made. im personally fascinated by it - and honestly the current set-up, where you can bet as much as you want as long as you won’t win long term, is completely set up to encourage addiction.

:laughing:

I would probably end up too interested. But do we need to know how sausages are made, or can I still believe they come from outer space?

NML

pinny taking 125k a side right now, pretty insane. super bowl levels. lots of italy steam today

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why does Del Piero speak better English than most of America

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why is turkey such doo doo

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Did I win the thread wars against @Yankee151? Couldn't see anything about the Italy game. These home games spoil the tournament a bit imo. It really goes against the big tournament atmosphere to get so much home advantage. Neutral venues produce much better games 9 times out of 10.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Cymru am byth

Draw with the Swiss is a good result for them I'd assume. Ward and the fact that the Swiss can't keep from going offside is keeping them alive.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saatana perkele! Pukki is the man. I used to use Finland for some unknown reason a ton on like FIFA 2004

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh Jesus they're doing cpr on this guy

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hard to tell if the cpr was necessary or perfunctory. He's definitely on oxygen on that stretcher

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Hoping it doesn't end like Foe but that looked awful. Not even sure if they were able to resuscitate him.

Disgusting that the cameras kept zooming in on him though, fucking christ

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's just extra surreal when this happens to a guy who can run 15km over a 120 minute ET game with ease. I'm not sure I could make it 5min.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Christian Eriksen,

This is God again. opens door This door will return you to the land of the living, should you pass through it. Good luck, young man. And, per The Hachiko's request, give my regards to the Nutopians.

Signed,

God.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Christian may never play football again, but at least he will live to tell about it. Maybe it's time for him to start going into coaching when he recovers.