• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wat? UW is a legit program that constantly produces nfl talent and won a SHIP in the 90s. Arizona is a basketball school

Twitter is beyond a cesspool lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
Fisch is probably a best case hire for them but their roster is decimated. Unless he raids the entire Arizona roster it’s going to be another rebuild jerb. That would obviously be ideal for UW but I wouldn’t just assume that’s what will happen either.

The timing of all of this is awful for the portal. Most of the best portal players have already committed.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I mean I don't give two fucks about Oregon other than we travel to them to get our asses whooped tis October.

DeBoers roster still had mostly seniors from Petersen's last class. Sure DeBoer's been successful, but I don't know if this will last.
He hasn’t had to stick around any job longer than a couple years to build his own thing but he’s shown he is a damn good coach. For now Alabama will recruit itself and if he sustains the success it wouldn’t surprise me to see him jump to the NFL

Mame YO

slings rocks
Isaiah Bond is a big loss, he definitely won’t be the only one to go, but Bama will be fine. It’s WARSHINGTON and Arizona that are fucked.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Uber felon
This fucking guy.

Report: Harbaugh, Michigan negotiating job protection against NCAA probes

Skeeter

Uber felon
Sounds like BoB is going to take the BC jerb. That's got to be some kind of record. Lol

I guess he has a special needs kid who has been getting specialized treatment in Boston. Wife was apparently going to stay in Boston while he was at tOSU. Sounds like a win win for him and his family.

Craig7835

Sounds like BoB is going to take the BC jerb. That's got to be some kind of record. Lol

I guess he has a special needs kid who has been getting specialized treatment in Boston. Wife was apparently going to stay in Boston while he was at tOSU. Sounds like a win win for him and his family.
His oldest son has a rare brain disorder

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
What assurances do I have that I’m going to play because they’re thinking about transferring, and how much are you going to pay me?

Oh cool so just like any other person in the world performing labor for a multi million dollar corporation?

MARKETABLE AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLZ