• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Mame YO

slings rocks
@Southpaw I hope this means you unblocked me because this horse shit has really gone a bit too far. What did I do to you? I really appreciate the screenshot from prickhead, you know, I felt like I could’ve worded that post better which is why I deleted it (literally within seconds) and meant to repost something in its place but now you’ll will probably bully me over it for another decade. You’re all a bunch of super cool, well adjusted adults.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
63b2de5062fb03c22a46a4274d8e95d6a34b24a18b19fa83df515fffa382eef3_1.jpg

Skeeter

Uber felon
Anytime someone throws you a bone, you immediately throw it right back.

I get it. You got your feelings hurt. It's ok, that shit happens. Move on and quit trying to get revenge on people who aren't invested like you are. It's never going to work the way you want it to, because they literally don't care.

If you want to post your Oregon shit, great, post it and move on. If someone disagrees, cool..they're allowed. No need to sperg over every thing to try and convince someone you're right. Why? See the above paragraph.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Here is how this will work moving forward:

You’ll keep up the same shit because you are either so oblivious or so stubborn and we will keep dog piling. Eventually you will get mad and leave again. Then you’ll be back in time to tell us what Nate silver thinks about 2024 and then @MSUFanatic gonna put you in your place again.

Time is a flat circle.
It's @NML that clowns him about Silver lol

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Jesus Christ, @Mame YO - just let it the fuck go already.

If you want to troll people who give a shit, go onto some UW fan board and post all your Asperger's Manifesto at them.

Oh wait - then they'll just make fun of having beat your Duck asses twice in a year.

We at the bar here. Collectively, we are like the jaded middle-aged fans of an NFL franchise that has seen highs and lows, and while we still care, we know that ultimately, the doings of large men in tight pants bending over and smashing violently into each other ain't that big of a deal. We just enjoy the fellowship we have with each other at this here digital bar.

Meanwhile - you're like the 25-year old who just moved to town and suddenly discovered how FUCKING KEWL the NFL is and want to talk and argue ad nauseum about every play call, every dumb coaching decision, and who, during games, is either cheering like a drunken madman when his team does well, or cursing loudly in the presence of women and kids when his team does badly. In short - an insufferable boor.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Jesus Christ, @Mame YO - just let it the fuck go already.

If you want to troll people who give a shit, go onto some UW fan board and post all your Asperger's Manifesto at them.

Oh wait - then they'll just make fun of having beat your Duck asses twice in a year.

We at the bar here. Collectively, we are like the jaded middle-aged fans of an NFL franchise that has seen highs and lows, and while we still care, we know that ultimately, the doings of large men in tight pants bending over and smashing violently into each other ain't that big of a deal. We just enjoy the fellowship we have with each other at this here digital bar.

Meanwhile - you're like the 25-year old who just moved to town and suddenly discovered how FUCKING KEWL the NFL is and want to talk and argue ad nauseum about every play call, every dumb coaching decision, and who, during games, is either cheering like a drunken madman when his team does well, or cursing loudly in the presence of women and kids when his team does badly. In short - an insufferable boor.
It’s not about Oregon lol. Ya’ll want to troll me but then act like a bunch of whiny cunts when I respond in kind. Before DeBoer was announced half the board was poking at me over it possibly being Lanning. It turns out it’s DeBoer and I post a single meme, all of the sudden the collective tone shifts - there’s nothing to make fun of me for anymore so now I’m insufferable, nobody cares, etc… these are the same people that were happy to dogpile me minutes before. You all only care insofar as it’s a vehicle to harass me. Ya’ll are calling me childish but you’re grown men targeting another grown man on the internet for harassment.

FWIW I don’t see you doing that in this thread @BasinBictory

Skeeter

Uber felon
It’s not about Oregon lol. Ya’ll want to troll me but then act like a bunch of whiny cunts when I respond in kind. Before DeBoer was announced half the board was poking at me over it possibly being Lanning. It turns out it’s DeBoer and I post a single meme, all of the sudden the collective tone shifts - there’s nothing to make fun of me for anymore so now I’m insufferable, nobody cares, etc… these are the same people that were happy to dogpile me minutes before. You all only care insofar as it’s a vehicle to harass me. Ya’ll are calling me childish but you’re grown men targeting another grown man on the internet for harassment.

1000001765.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

You know most people on here, when they feel insulted or slighted, respond by posting “Thanks”, and the person who insulted them acknowledges this by posting “Bet”. The more defensive you are, and don’t take barbs/quips in stride, the more ribbing and criticism you invite. And everyone sees threads descending into this back-and-forth and pile on.

Mame YO

slings rocks
DeBoer hire has the potential to go really south for Bama, imo.
Rumors are that he is taking Grubb and the WR corch with him so there’s that at least.

Kliff Kingsbury an early name for UW. Jedd would be a home run hire but I don’t see why he would go to UW, it’d be another full rebuild at this point. He’s better off staying at Arizona another year and seeing what else opens up imo.

Mame YO

slings rocks
You know most people on here, when they feel insulted or slighted, respond by posting “Thanks”, and the person who insulted them acknowledges this by posting “Bet”. The more defensive you are, and don’t take barbs/quips in stride, the more ribbing and criticism you invite. And everyone sees threads descending into this back-and-forth and pile on.
That’s just it, go back and read the thread - I took it in stride as the Lanning rumors swirled. When I took a victory lap half the forum started whining about how insufferable I am. That’s the complaint. A bunch of people on this forum see me as a punching bag and don’t like it when the turn tables turn tables turn. Ya’ll keep saying this is the bar and I’m supposed to just take a little ribbing but you’ll got real butthurt and started name calling when I posted a meme rofl.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I honestly think DeBoer will be fine, but either way he isn’t staying at bama for long. He either succeeds and ends up in the NFL or he fails and gets fired. I see him as more of an NFL guy long term anyway, hates CROOTIN, likes a pass first pro-style scheme, etc.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Mainly because, like the analogy of the hyper-involved young fan - you want to keep on keep on keep on keep on arguing and arguing and acting butthurt and then trying to gaslight us as the butthurt party when mainly we're just sick and tired of hearing about Oregon football in general.

I don't argue much with you or anyone else here about USC football because I know that 1) Most here either are indifferent to SC or dislike them, because USC, like other large fanbases of historically successful teams - has more than its fair share of annoying, boorish fans and 2) I prefer the gentle back-and-forth here when we rib each other over wins and losses, CROOTING and CORCHING changes, and how ridiculous sports-obsessed people are.

If I get the hankering to delve deeply into USC football and all the doings around it, then I go back onto some dedicated USC board and post there. There I can find people who are IMO waaaaay too emotionally invested in Trojan footbaw and while I appreciate their passion, I know that if they were fans of any other team, I would find them tiresome and irritating.

Again - to me to me this is a digital bar. We come to (figuratively) drink, relax, and enjoy the company of our fellow patrons where we make gentle, light-hearted banter about topics we share in common. The last thing we want is some hyper-active, pedantic dude who wants to dominate the conversation with a one-sided rant about whatever it is he wants to bore us with. In your case, it's Oregon football.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I want to bore you with.... alabama head corch nick Saban retiring? I personally decided that Dan Lanning was the initial media favorite to win the jerb? Did I bring up Oregon out of nowhere or was Oregon's head corch immediately relevant to the conversation?

If it's relevant I'm not going to shy away from the conversation and I don't know why you'd expect me or anyone else to. And if this is the bar and it's expected that there will be ribbing (which is fine), ya'll turning into whiny bitch maids when things don't go the way you wanted it to is peak hypocrisy imo.