• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Skeeter

Uber felon
Ya’ll acting a bit butthurt imo.

yesterday half of you’ll were happy to see Lanning leave and making STEPPING STONE jokes. Now I’m a douchebag for taking a victory lap rofl.
I don't know how you are a successful salesman with your complete inability to read a room.

Maybe it's just an online issue and doesn't translate to real life.

You're a likeable guy but you post bawl takes like an ADD middle schooler. Dial it back about 20%

Also... Nobody on here gives a fuck about Oregon's success or failures. They just tweak your nose because you spin around in circles arms flailing when they do.

Sorry guys. I gave away the secret.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don't know how you are a successful salesman with your complete inability to read a room.

Maybe it's just an online issue and doesn't translate to real life.

You're a likeable guy but you post bawl takes like an ADD middle schooler. Dial it back about 20%

Also... Nobody on here gives a fuck about Oregon's success or failures. They just tweak your nose because you spin around in circles arms flailing when they do.

Sorry guys. I gave away the secret.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Okay, okay, block me if you must. Just remember that if Lanning took the jerb you’d be all over it.

IMG_1985.jpeg

Mame YO

slings rocks
At this point I’m doubling down to make a point so I might as well explain the joke: if Lanning took the jerb you’d all be @‘ing me and sharing memes and calling me a moron with the purpose of getting a rise out of me. Don’t pretend otherwise, and you know who you are whether you’re blocked or not. What I’m doing isn’t funny to you’ll because the joke is supposed to be on me. Ya’ll don’t like it? Maybe you should have thought about that.

To the innocent bystanders, sorry.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Truly getting back at @gohuskies for all those pro-Washington posts this year
this isn’t about WARSHINGTON lol. I’m having fun with that but that isn’t what I’m tombout right now. You were literally just clowning on me hours ago. Now you’re trying to move on, no big deal, never happened. You got a great laugh at my expense though. Right? You don’t see how that’s kind of shitty?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
/Unshun

You dumb bastard. Yes we would be @ing you because you are an insufferable Oregon homer. It would be fun to troll the shit out of you. That’s why. That’s also why so many people hate Oregon now because you are so annoying with it. That and their insufferable beat reporters. Hell it’s so bad you even made @Brick hate Oregon.

You think posting Washington memes here to their zero fans is getting back at us?? Ok!

/Shun

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m glad to see that you unblocked me @Southpaw does this mean we can talk food again?

Think about this: did I make prick hate Oregon footbaw or did his trolling of Oregon and Oregon media predate my defense of Oregon (not the media, I never defended them)? As I remember it, I reacted to him, not the other way around. So from my perspective, ya’ll are bitching about Oregon constantly, and blaming it on me, when your pitchforks should be directed at prick. Every so often, I notch a win in my belt and understandably gloat a bit, given the context of everything that’s happened on this forum over the years, and frankly a bit of that is fine. But then ya’ll start bitching and moaning again. Hmm.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ya’ll acting a bit butthurt imo.
This from the guy who instantly blocked me because I quoted his own posts is

rgUSlkA.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Groupthink can be just as damning. Again, many of you were chomping at the bit to clown me if Lanning took the jerb. I, for one, think it’s only logical that you’ll expect some blowback when it doesn’t go your way. Fair?

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m essentially pleading with you fuckers to to empathize with my viewpoint here but you choose to dogpile instead. At a certain point you’re just being an asshole. You knew what you were doing when you did the whole STEPPING STONE thing, now I do the same thing back at you and instead of taking it in stride you turn into a bitch maid.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I really don’t give even the slightest runny fucking booze shit what prick says anymore. I’m glad he thinks he is winning an imaginary boxing match? Good for him.

I’m just trying to enjoy some honest Friday night shitposting on the eve of SNOWMAGEDDEN 2024, just like the rest of you’ll.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Here is how this will work moving forward:

You’ll keep up the same shit because you are either so oblivious or so stubborn and we will keep dog piling. Eventually you will get mad and leave again. Then you’ll be back in time to tell us what Nate silver thinks about 2024 and then @MSUFanatic gonna put you in your place again.

Time is a flat circle.