• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
He left off with that weird rant about the UNM athletics director because they restricted access to their practice facilities after the NMSU QB pissed on a UNM logo at the UNM practice facility.
“If I get in trouble, I don’t give a (expletive) either because I can go down to Mexico tomorrow, drink margaritas and let you all enjoy your life because I’ll be enjoying mine,” Kill said after the game. “But I got class, and I’ve had class my whole life. You can ask the whole college football profession. I’ve had class and I’ve never been treated like that.”

Such good shit.

Mame YO

slings rocks
If Lanning is ever gon’ leave Oregon, I don’t think many corches turn down bama. If he turns down bama he is a lifer.

I just got a new pfp plz don’t make me change it already

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Accepting an offer from Bama is a double edged sword, you get 1 maybe 2 years of leftover Saban help but then you're following Saban on you're own. You do anything other than make the conference shampship and get a playoff birth and #SHEGONE

Mame YO

slings rocks
You definitely don’t want to be the guy that follows THE guy imo but if that’s the jerb you probably only get the call once. :dunno:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Hell you might need to make it to the semi-finals every year now, just making the top 12 doesn't mean shit at this point to THE TIDE.

You might still have to do it but that's a 99% fail scenario

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Every progrum with a good corch shitting hisselfs. Definitely tough to follow saban but if you want the gig you gotta do it. Dabo? Kiffin for the lulz please.
If they hire DABO I am boycotting next year

Mame YO

slings rocks
Kiffin would be interesting but that would ruin my plans of watching ole miss next season. Still better than HEAD CORCH LUPOI for Oregon doe.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Just about the only thing that keeps him at Oregon is just fatigue from moving his family. He has moved to something like 8 different states. Purely footbaw career move you probably take the jerb short of imposter syndrome anxiety.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Just about the only thing that keeps him at Oregon is just fatigue from moving his family. He has moved to something like 8 different states. Purely footbaw career move you probably take the jerb short of imposter syndrome anxiety.
Oregon is a stepping stone program. That hasnt changed. If it's not bammer it will be something else.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon is a stepping stone program. That hasnt changed. If it's not bammer it will be something else.
This is such a lame talking point lol. Taggart grew up in Florida. CristoBUM played for the U. Alabama could literally take any corch they wanted including Day. They don’t want Day, apparently. What does that say about your guy?

Brick

lanning is a hot name for litrully no reason but CROOTS. the last thing bama needs is a CROOT CORCH. they deserve DABO or lanning.

Skeeter

Uber felon
This is such a lame talking point lol. Taggart grew up in Florida. CristoBUM played for the U. Alabama could literally take any corch they wanted including Day. They don’t want Day, apparently. What does that say about your guy?
Lol. Ok.Gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How fucked would we be if they hired Leipold?
1flfq2.jpg