• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Tigger back on the prowl with his new driver and ball.

...and shoes.

Tiger_NikeTW17_4_native_1600.jpg

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I think he made a good call cancelling his previous start and coming back to this tourney. It is small, no cut, kind of in the middle of nothing golf wise, not a big name tournament in the grand scheme.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Did he hurt it again? DAD JOKE ENGAGED!

He's playing well. He has hit a few iffy ones, but overall he has looked better than I expected so far.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Shtick aside, this is about as good as you could have hoped. A couple of bad shots, a lot of good ones, and some nice chips to go along with it.

CJ_24

I am beginning to believe Tiger's biggest mistake was when stopped using his scotty cameron. He makes everything with that bad boy. I think he had 26 putts on Thursday, 29 Friday, and (I think) he's under 30 again today.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Yea it's pretty apparent he loves that putter and always has. I thought though with Nike he could still play whatever he wanted? Very surprising if that was true that he went with the Nike putter.

CJ_24

Tiger's group is on 17. Jordan Spieth, in the group behind Tiger, is on 15. Gawd he is sloooow.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Tiger got old.

Tiger is 41. Strahan is 45.

It's just the hair. Tiger has golfer hair. You wear a hat all day, urrday, and the front gets thin. Tons of PGA guys look like that. I missed my calling. I should've gone into professional golf.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
It's just the hair. Tiger has golfer hair. You wear a hat all day, urrday, and the front gets thin. Tons of PGA guys look like that. I missed my calling. I should've gone into professional golf.
Tigerino's eyebrows looking a bit ashen compared to Strahan.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
My favorite is when people tell me Tiger should just play the majors and skip the rest. Well you know the only one he is exempt for indefinitely in the Masters.

CJ_24

He plays slow, he pouts, and I think his public persona is a farce. He reminds of an entitled frat boy. Maybe I'm wrong (ok, I am probably wrong), but something about him bothers me.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Spieth seems like Phil to me. Which is that a lot of people think his public persona is fake. I find myself wanting to like him and be a fan but something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

I hope Sergio pulls it out today though. If not I'm hoping one of the E or -1 guys goes nuts and we get to see something special.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm okay with anybody in the last couple of groups except for Justin Rose and his ridiculous sunglasses. Which means he'll probably win (and I think he's the favorite).