• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

B1G Football

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
The Purdue car alarm is one of the single most obnoxious things in college football. I would stab an engineering student in the throat if I had to attend one of those games.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
I was at the Wisconsin game yesterday and wow, not sure what is going on with this team. NVM, they don't have a quarterback. It seemed like most 1st downs USF would have all 11 guys within 7-8 yards of the line of scrimmage.

Brick

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but dat OC. The only skills he looks for in a QB is if they can throw a slant or screen. I like the head coach but they are getting by on their online and rb pedigree.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are ebola truthers the worst or what?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

No the negative connotation disinfo shill/feds like yourself have attached to the word "truth" iz da worst2first

How did that swine flu vaccine save us, swine?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ohio State: 49 points
Michigan, Northwestern, Penn State, Indiana: 39 points

Destroy this conference

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Beardown about disrespect

Leonte Carroo left off the coaches' all conference team despite having more TD catches then the two 2nd teamers combined.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'll be there. Tickets are confirmed, but haven't received them yet to see where I'm sitting. Could get ugly.

I am in the endzone. :(

Last edited:

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Wisconsin finally gets a top high school running back

It's been a running concern in recent seasons why the Badgers haven't been able to garner a blue-chip running back. They develop professional grade linemen, run the ball a lot, and while the tippy top tier of college football has eluded them, this is a set-up where they should consistently get at least one top caliber back. Thursday should break the trend as New London, (North Stanly) N.C. running back Antonio Williams announced that he was going to commit to Wisconsin.

http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Williams-23913

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I was there for the 2012 epic meltdown in the Nebraska - Wisconsin game. Not sure I ever want to go back to Lucas Oil again lol.

Ugh, I still have PTSD from that game. I was so excited to be there and then felt like I got slapped it the face for four hours and then walked back to my hotel in shame.

Wooly

Wisconsin finally gets a top high school running back

It's been a running concern in recent seasons why the Badgers haven't been able to garner a blue-chip running back. They develop professional grade linemen, run the ball a lot, and while the tippy top tier of college football has eluded them, this is a set-up where they should consistently get at least one top caliber back. Thursday should break the trend as New London, (North Stanly) N.C. running back Antonio Williams announced that he was going to commit to Wisconsin.

http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Williams-23913

5'11 210 lbs out of HS, very nice. Give him two years to gain 20 lbs of muscle and we are looking at another power back at Wiscy.

ZeekLTK

What a dumb article. We're all* "public ivies", arguing that one school is better/worse than another just because of slightly higher/lower rankings in a few random categories is not only splitting hairs, but stupid and pointless. Methinks Danielle should pull her head out of her ass and enjoy her education at one of the top 30 public schools in the entire country, instead of bitch about some ranking system that is less accurate than the playoff committee mongmittee.

At least sports produce results that can be somewhat compared to each other; how the fuck can you even realistically compare academic programs precisely enough to determine that one is #14 and another is #27? You can't, it's as much for show and bragging rights as football is. The fact is that any school in the top 100 on most of those lists are pretty damn good schools, considering there are thousands of universities in the entire country.

Public Ivies
Great Lakes & Midwest
Indiana University-Bloomington
Miami University of Ohio
Michigan State University (East Lansing)
Ohio State University-Columbus
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
University of Iowa (Iowa City)
University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
University of Minnesota (Minneapolis-Saint Paul)
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Northeastern
Pennsylvania State University-University Park
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

State University of New York at Binghamton
University of Connecticut (Storrs)

Mid-Atlantic
University of Delaware (Newark)
University of Maryland (College Park)
College of William & Mary (Williamsburg, Virginia)
University of Virginia (Charlottesville)

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Ranking colleges is annoying.

BEST EDUCATION N.A. *FAP* *FAP*.

Looks good on a resume *FAP*

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What a dumb article. We're all* "public ivies", arguing that one school is better/worse than another just because of slightly higher/lower rankings in a few random categories is not only splitting hairs, but stupid and pointless. Methinks Danielle should pull her head out of her ass and enjoy her education at one of the top 30 public schools in the entire country, instead of bitch about some ranking system that is less accurate than the playoff committee mongmittee.

At least sports produce results that can be somewhat compared to each other; how the fuck can you even realistically compare academic programs precisely enough to determine that one is #14 and another is #27? You can't, it's as much for show and bragging rights as football is. The fact is that any school in the top 100 on most of those lists are pretty damn good schools, considering there are thousands of universities in the entire country.

Public Ivies

Only a person who went to a lower ranked school would say that rankings don't matter :trollface:

Really, I agree with you, with a few caveats. That article was just hilarious because it was published in the OSU student newspaper.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Only a person who wanted to a lower ranked school would say that rankings don't matter :trollface:

Really, I agree with you, with a few caveats. That article was just hilarious because it was published in the OSU student newspaper.

oh_i_see_what_you_did_there.gif

Iron

It's nice to see that the B1G didn't completely shit the bed in bowls this year.

Looking at you Iowa and Illinois...