• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

B1G Football

Rob's FSU

If you had gotten here earlier just think how much good Kevin Love could have done for your basketball school.

CJ_24

It's all lebron's fault. First he leaves miami, then he takes love. Not to mention his bastardization of the great lbj acronym. Nothing good comes from ohio.

Chase

Terry Bowden looks like Mrs Doubtfire with that bad dye job.
Bw3qIi6IUAAUJee.jpg

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
You damn right. Rutgers got my hopes up again after week 1 , and then they crushed them again this week. Maybe they'll surprise me tho doe.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Man I was really nervous Illinois was going to lose to WKU. Luckily Wes Lunt had a career day in passing yardage.

Chase

Everybody in this conference gonna need Dollar Shave Club after today.

Are you going to the game next Saturday? It's tempting for me as quite a few people I know are going. Getting the vibe that it's going to be thousands of PSU alumni there. Thanks Jim Delany.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Are you going to the game next Saturday? It's tempting for me as quite a few people I know are going. Getting the vibe that it's going to be thousands of PSU alumni there. Thanks Jim Delany.

I don't have tickets, and I can't afford what they are selling for due to car payments and medical expenses.

MrShotgun

The NCAA should just do us all a favor and end this conference and suspend all teams in it from playing football forever.. My god.

Iron

Only Big Ten teams to win by more than a touchdown today played the likes of Howard, Western Illinois and Akron.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Holy shit was today a bad day for the conference. I think they effectively eliminated themselves from playoff consideration after todays meltdown.

Iron

I think Delany should go after Texas next. Then we could be the supersuck conference.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
This conference is such a steaming pile of shit. It pains me that Nebraska has turned into just another turd in the swirling bowl that is Big Ten football.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
It's all coming together beautifully...

Thanks for the lulz anOSU and Hoke and Sparty and Pelini and...

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
No, seriously. All of your teams suck, and nothing could make me happier.

I honestly don't believe that I've ever enjoyed CFB as much as I have the last two weeks. Sakerlina/Klimpson in week 1? B1G implosion in week 2? And PSU is 2-0.

giphy.gif

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I was thinking Things Franklin overheard in the hospital waiting room for 1000, Alex. :trollface:

Make sure you keep me updated on the trial down there in Nashville. You and the rest of the superfriends will get me all of the pertinent information. I'm sure of it...

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The students celebrating is lulz. Penn state is nothing more than an expensive cult producing a bunch of assholes to work at Booz and drive their parents decade old extra land rover around while wearing tank tops