• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
How has nobody in that family thought “hey, maybe we should change the family name?”

They’re probably like MA’HISTORY

MAYFLOWER

Mame YO

slings rocks
Jordan Burch announced that he is returning next year, which is absolutely fucking huge. Here’s a list of draft prospects entering the draft or returning:

The 3 remaining undecideds are likely coming back based on draft position (since they’ll probably make more via NIL). Cornelius is the most important, but in any case Oregon looks set up very well for next season with the incoming transfers and CROOTS.

Mame YO

slings rocks
JPJ is probably the best center in the draft but centers don’t get drafted in the first round so probably 2/3. Franklin is a 1st or 2nd rounder. No idea on Bucky. Probably quite a bit later.

the best transfer portal players are getting $1mil+, NFL rookie min is like 750k. It would be really interesting to see how NIL breaks down across an entire team doe.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Idk what that nonsense is but Burch was literally a 5 star CROOT coming out of high school and a good season from him next year is likely worth a 1st/2nd round pick so it’s definitely huge that he’s coming back. He was a monster pass rusher for SC and coming into Oregon’s scheme he was easily their best run defender also.

As a general rule, the baby yoda duck avatar account should be avoided though!

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Malachi Nelson to Boise State.

Good for him. I'm guessing Moss' performance in the Holiday Bowl (and the fact that he couldn't beat him out to be the backup behind CALEB might have told him he wasn't quite as good as he thought, but I was still surprised considering he originally committed to OU when Riley was there, then went to SC supposedly to learn under the QB whisperer.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Painfully clear that Illinois and Northwestern can't compete in the B1G going forward. Both schools are bottom two in class rankings in the B1G, and Northwestern at least seems to get more out of their talent...

Mame YO

slings rocks
Jordan Burch announced that he is returning next year, which is absolutely fucking huge. Here’s a list of draft prospects entering the draft or returning:

The 3 remaining undecideds are likely coming back based on draft position (since they’ll probably make more via NIL). Cornelius is the most important, but in any case Oregon looks set up very well for next season with the incoming transfers and CROOTS.

Everybody left on this list is returning

Still also over the scholarship limit lol.