• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
I clicked show ignored content just this one time. I figured while I was on the warpath I’d take one last stab at the “who is set up better for future success” argument we had so many times. It looks like you lost that one. Have fun whining about PREHM or whatever it is you’ve been up to lately.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I just wanted to rephrase that a bit but you get the gist. It doesn’t really matter for you anyway because other than those two posts I haven’t been reading your posts and I won’t be reading any more of them. Bye.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Dave before he came back to comedy was da GOAT. washed now. We still watch CHAPPELLE SHOW sometimes, so good.

I paid $200+ per ticket to see him in Portland last year and wish I could get a refund. All of his jokes are just rage baiting about trans people now, he doesn’t tell stories or nothin’ Jesus. Just LOOK AT THAT CHICK WITH A DICK *takes a drag off a cig* (crowd laughs)

We also had an awful time getting in because he’s doing the no phone policy thing, so the doors open at 7:30, we are in line at 7. He is supposed to be coming out at 9. We get in at like 9:20 (what the fuck) and he comes out at 9:45 because of delays processing the crowds. Does half a bit and leaves at 10:30 on the dot. lol.

I don’t go to big shows anymore. We have a few comedy clubs around town, that’s pretty fun. It’s a bit more intimate and if the comedian bombs there is some heckling involved. It’s also not $200/ticket.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Ok this is the format you need to use

1. STANHOPE
2. ATTELL
3. GILLIS
4. NORMAND
5. DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN TIM DILLON

Just wondering if you also like ALT RIGHT COMICS like Ari Shaffir

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon picks up Nickel Brandon Johnson from Duke. No idea if this means they aren’t getting Jabbar but my guess is no. Still lots of chatter but he is visiting Texas and bama and wants to commit this week, not sure if weather interfered with a potential visit or not.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Apparently Muhammad visiting Oregon after all, Jan 26th, which pushes out his original commitment timeline. Will be fucking hilarious if the ducks end up getting him.

Bart Scott