• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Get rid of discoveries, keep IFA but go back to the old system with more severe penalties. One year on, two years off. Raise % penalty.
I'm for this... But I am not sure it's possible in game. We could just house-rule the 2nd year off though? Someone could keep track like we do with traded picks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Keeping IFA under the old rules and ditching random discoveries makes the game more unfair not less.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Rookie pitcher been exploded by Otto. Game just decided to crap him up - Dropped his ratings all year then 12 month injury. He done. Oh well. I wasn't really comfortable being a good team anyway.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Just found the HR Challenge.... 8 guy tournament:
Yazici (FB) v Salazar (FB)
Gautier (AMS) v Rea (LIS)
Miller (KAB) v Yamauchi (FOR)
Lopez (SEO) v Montanez (FB)

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't really give a shit what people do with their prospects. Seems like interfering and loses immersion to me to me to fuck around with what someone else or Otto is doing.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't really give a shit what people do with their prospects. Seems like interfering and loses immersion to me to me to fuck around with what someone else or Otto is doing.
Do you really not understand in this particular circumstance? I mean it is just ribbing because he is a Swede and @Rutgers Mike wont give me a chance to trade for him. No one would otherwise care.