• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

He was a reliever, on my ballot, he doesn't make the hall of goats. Do you forget my stance on pederass?
What year was that? I didn’t take over Moscow until ‘58. That’s how I am about DH only guys, but a good ‘pen gas always been a part of my strategy, so I’m more willing to vote them in.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Zoom Zoom and Perez seemed like no-brainers to me. Added Comert as well. I feel like this is the first of the WBL stopper era.

Wolfman21

What year was that? I didn’t take over Moscow until ‘58. That’s how I am about DH only guys, but a good ‘pen gas always been a part of my strategy, so I’m more willing to vote them in.

thats the beauty in everyone having a vote

Also, i'm not sure when pederass was around for the vote, i just know lloyd had a hardon for getting him into the HOG and I was against relievers, especially ones not as good as Billy Humphrey, making it into the HOG. And i think it pierced his heart a little bit every offseason when HOG voting time came around and pederass wasn't voted in, lol.

Wolfman21

Interesting. He was a Bull too.

Yeah, i think i brought him up a season or two or three before i took my hiatus. And then by the time i got back he had moved on to a couple of other teams. I thought he would be good but never guessed he would turn into what he did. I'll likely vote him the next time around, just was hesitant on this one

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What was the voting on? Was it fictional baseball players that are no longer a part of this awful game?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
WORLD gonna be a bloodbath.

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you thought those were in bad taste, please can I relocate the Mercedes Bends to become the Hermosillo Hermanos -

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can't seem to get rid of the black line @Orlando . It doesn't really show up in OOTP when they're put in and down to 150x150 anyway tho.

NOT ENOUGH LOVE FOR THE HERMANOS HERMANOS....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What are you using to design those logos

Placeit.net - It's incredible. I've just been using the Baseball logo generator, but in hindsight, some of the shop logo generators etc... give really interesting results too. They've got thousands of designs and pictures to mash it up. I could spend hours on it tbh..