• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Draft Thread

Wolfman21

Thx man. I have no fucking idea why I couldn't tag him properly.

its jacked up when you select his name for some reason. Just typing it in correctly seems to work, though i'm not sure if its actually going through and giving tony a notification properly

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
No comps anymore @fignuts sign wisely
0GEgv.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Pick coming shortly gents...

@Mr. Radpants

I would like to trade into the 2nd round if anyone wants to deal. I have a couple guys I reel e like.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Woohoo! Got a Dubliner.

@Orlando

There are a lot of good players out there, maybe because everyone drafted closers in the first round. :laughing: Can’t believe this league.

Wolfman21

Woohoo! Got a Dubliner.

@Orlando

There are a lot of good players out there, maybe because everyone drafted closers in the first round. :laughing: Can’t believe this league.

lol. This is also prolly the deepest draft we've had since i've been back. Last year was solid...i got three 3*+ prospects in the first three rounds last year.

Wolfman21

who is buffalo now? They are up. Whoever they are, i'll give up my 3rd rounder this season and my 2nd rounder next season for this pick.

Wolfman21

sweet, thanks, i'll post it in the finalized trades thread in a second so we have a reminder about it for next draft

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus I haven't sorted out my 3rd round draft list yet so don't want to go into list pick, but if I'm holding things up tonight, just choose the top guy from my small list on the site. It's late here now.

doh

Damn it... I almost took Barlini with my pick and was going to offer a package to try to get him.

I know the game is flush with 1B/DH types but he is right now a 3+ WAR player with some room to grow. His college stats are nuts.

Last edited:

doh

People are over drafting pitchers. I have done it in the past a bunch of times. But the thing is pitchers are so scarce in the world we're playing in... I understand why.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
People are over drafting pitchers. I have done it in the past a bunch of times. But the thing is pitchers are so scarce in the world we're playing in... I understand why.

The thing with drafting relievers is that they have nowhere to go as a bust, as I've found to my misfortune. At least if an SP is a bust he can usually play in relief. A bust closer just sits on the shit heap. And there are so many 75-45-45 types for next to nothing out there that have pop potential (and good ratings relievers that bust for no reason), that it really isn't ever worth a first. Great relievers are still second rounders.

Wolfman21

Damn it... I almost took Barlini with my pick and was going to offer a package to try to get him.

I know the game is flush with 1B/DH types but he is right now a 3+ WAR player with some room to grow. His college stats are nuts.

I mean...he could still be yours if you show me your package and i like it