• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Draft Thread

Wolfman21

when are we starting this? I've got some trade discussions going on with draft picks and I want to know how long i've got to work on them

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Simmons the goat in this draft. 3B Allan at 2 and Vela/Ishii can battle for top 3 on my board.

Bart Scott for Draft Week 2087

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

looks like the only pick trades were as follows:

Moscow sends 2nd round pick to Helsingborg

Kabul goes from 1-5 to 1-3
Berlin goes from 1-3 to 1-4
Fortaleza goes from 1-4 to 1-5

Kabul sends 4th rounder to Fortaleza

Wolfman21

jeeze rad, you've only been doing this for the better part of a decade

also, RIP my faded dream of domenic allan somehow falling to #3...goodbye my lover....goodbye my friend...you had been the one....you had been the one for me

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
jeeze rad, you've only been doing this for the better part of a decade

also, RIP my faded dream of domenic allan somehow falling to #3...goodbye my lover....goodbye my friend...you had been the one....you had been the one for me

You can't lose drafting at 3 this draft.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Simmons is really good. He's the best pitcher in college right now. Alibi is the best position player probably.

Simmons has some injuries in his past, that was my only concern.

Wolfman21

He was never making it to #3. @Wolfman21 you want the pitcher or OF?

Oh i know, thats why i said a faded dream. I traded into the top 3 because I thought there was a clear top 3 and then it falls off a bit from there. Still a ton of good ballplayers...everyone in the first round should be able to get someone they are happy with. But the fall off from 3 to 4 was enough to make me want to give up some stuff to get there. The sore elbow stuff is of concern, but hopefully that won't be an issue moving forward

@Rutgers Mike

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Oh i know, thats why i said a faded dream. I traded into the top 3 because I thought there was a clear top 3 and then it falls off a bit from there. Still a ton of good ballplayers...everyone in the first round should be able to get someone they are happy with. But the fall off from 3 to 4 was enough to make me want to give up some stuff to get there. The sore elbow stuff is of concern, but hopefully that won't be an issue moving forward

@Rutgers Mike

Oh, his elbow is going to turn into pulled pork.

Wolfman21

Oh, his elbow is going to turn into pulled pork.

would be a bummer if it happens. My first round pick from last draft also had a big of an injury history and he ruptured a disc in his back after 3 starts. So, yeah. I could be looking at back to back first round picks being basically useless if he comes in and his arm falls off. But again, hopefully not.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
would be a bummer if it happens. My first round pick from last draft also had a big of an injury history and he ruptured a disc in his back after 3 starts. So, yeah. I could be looking at back to back first round picks being basically useless if he comes in and his arm falls off. But again, hopefully not.
giphy.gif