• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Draft Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Don't give me the straight face. Last draft I wanted to change my pick and had to wait for about five picks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - Add to that I've never been comped for fucking up my draft in any way like others have, and the fact that I've never been given an inch, and this is what you get. I'll take what I can get, as I'm always shafted when anything goes wrong.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
tumblr_pelb2k7J911r1thdeo1_400.gifv

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone take a two-way guy?

I have a couple in my minors (Yoshida- gr8 RP, decent hitter, Ohayshi- gr8 hitter, OK RP... probably a LOOGY)... curious how others guys are developing.

Also nice pick @Rutgers Mike. It was a tough call for me to not draft Lebreton.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Anyone take a two-way guy?

I have a couple in my minors (Yoshida- gr8 RP, decent hitter, Ohayshi- gr8 hitter, OK RP... probably a LOOGY)... curious how others guys are developing.

Also nice pick @Rutgers Mike. It was a tough call for me to not draft Lebreton.
Power hitting catcher with decent D piques the interest. Better than another trog OF anyway

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Power hitting catcher with decent D piques the interest. Better than another trog OF anyway
I went with a TROG OF with 159 HR in 377 games. High WE/Int but 40 contact potential. Very interested how he will turn out.

I went into the HR numbers for the available guys... lots of dudes hitting bombs. I wonder what the park factors are in COL.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I went with a TROG OF with 159 HR in 377 games. High WE/Int but 40 contact potential. Very interested how he will turn out.

I went into the HR numbers for the available guys... lots of dudes hitting bombs. I wonder what the park factors are in COL.
I meant no offense to trog bats