• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Draft Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Named for a batter, lol.

You could fix the ballpark, or build a roster around it. But it doesn't make sense that Home Runs would be way down and there would be MUCH less doubles and triples. If the field is massive, there should be bigger gaps. Is there a short LF fence that's 3 times the size of the Green Monster?
Dat be Buffalo's park. Was going through the list this mroing and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Lots of doubles/triples-skewed facilities. Think only 2 or 3 above 1.0 in HR

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Named for a batter, lol.

You could fix the ballpark, or build a roster around it. But it doesn't make sense that Home Runs would be way down and there would be MUCH less doubles and triples. If the field is massive, there should be bigger gaps. Is there a short LF fence that's 3 times the size of the Green Monster?
Petco was this way before bringing in the fences.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
@Schauwn
Ended up picking an Egyptian with Cairo's pick, howboudat

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Travis7401 - I would have taken Gruber if he didn't cost 7m. He's going to smash the ball out of the park a lot. Depressing that he's got to try to hit it over your stupidly long fences....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
4th OF with the glove

Low adaptability and work ethic for those guys is a bit of a warning. Another warning is according to OSA his 70 OFR has only developed into a 60 CF which I expect is due to the low WE. And overall with that contact he has to be a golden glove. He'll be good in AAA.... :laughing:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ahhh. @fignuts - It wasn't low adaptability, it was intelligence, which is why he is so fucking slow to learn his position. I had a catcher called Casey Hamilton who's now at False bay who was thick as shit. It took him about five years of his WBL career just to learn the position.....

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
His error rating is only 60. That has more to do with it than WE. I don’t know why he has played so much SS.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Intelligence = D not WE.

50+ in gap, power and eye means he's got a shot to hit. If that 45 contact goes to 50, you could have a very good 4th OF vs. LHP and back up at every position + defensive replacement.

The thing is I have like 5 of those guys on my AAA team. The game seems to producing a ton of them.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Here’s mine. Spoiler, he never hit and his eye never developed to potential which at one point got to 60. He is still valuable to me as he is a defensive replacement literally everywhere haha. He is starting in CF on my all defense and pitching team. We’re not great :laughing: