• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

Wolfman21

lmao. Jose Bermudez had a career 5.50 era with Kabul and was basically useless for me. Of course he goes to Cairo and throws a 9 inning, 3 hit shutout against.........Kabul

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Are the earlier sims working for everyone? Gonna try to move it to around 9 30 or so, at least on weekdays and while I'm on the right coast but if some people only export after 9 I can go back to 11

NML

Earlier works fine for me, but I’m least coast

In addition, a one day sim to roster expansion would be okay

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Griff Dent look like he took the CASPER GHOSTS thing a little too literal

BOOOO

player_3711.png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Looks like Love Machine will return in 2 weeks. You going to trot him out in the hopes for a paloff push or elect to keep him sidelined til 2072, @kingssc ?

Wolfman21

besides the loss of 3 of my most talented players...seems some rubber banding is happening as i lost 5 one run games that sim. my one run game record was ungodly through the first few months. Then again, having Linares and Lujan starting over Al Hornby would prolly help that

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The riggers have 3 actual SPs, 2 relief ACES, plus whatever the fuck Gerg Bloom is, ya'll fucked. Gonna be winnin the varsity crown now that I brought up my ROOKIE SENSATION and then we're gonna cap it all off by winning the ship.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
besides the loss of 3 of my most talented players...seems some rubber banding is happening as i lost 5 one run games that sim. my one run game record was ungodly through the first few months. Then again, having Linares and Lujan starting over Al Hornby would prolly help that
Sounds like a personnel problem

:trollface:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Nah, b. Have learned to rest guys throughout the year and/or not have em throw max pitches every game.

Wolfman21

all the way to a 58-85 record. I've never had a record that bad, even back when i first started the game and had no idea what i was doing, lol