• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Creswell Collects Hit Number 3500
Friday, June 12th, 2071
He made it!

Randy Creswell got hit #3500! The Distillers second baseman got his milestone hit at Sister Havana Stadium against Miami. But it wasn't enough to bring home the victory. Dublin was beaten by the Manatees 14-5.

Creswell's reaction to his accomplishment was nonchalant. He doffed his batting helmet to acknowledge the fans, who were chanting his name.

His manager said, "Randy doesn't pay any attention to individual statistics, the only thing he cares about is winning. He will be more concerned that we lost the game."

Creswell finished the game with 3 hits in 4 at-bats.

To date Creswell has a .343 career batting average and has totaled 328 home runs.

Soonerfan09

Mules Tiziano Mosca to Miss Year
Monday, June 15th, 2071
When Moscow starting pitcher Tiziano Mosca was taken out of the game, the crowd at the Mules-Manatees game went silent as they could tell that it was a serious injury. That was confirmed today by doctors when they revealed that Mosca had sustained a torn ulnar collateral ligament and will be out for about 10 months.

To this point in the season Mosca has 6 wins and 3 losses and a 3.67 ERA.

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

Wolfman21

I was wondering how ive lost like 12 games in the standings to LV and then noticed theyre like 23-2 over the last month

Wolfman21

Wut

Is a question. If you need punctuation marks to discern the difference on a message board then i cant help you

Wolfman21

I really hate myself every time I see him out there racking up Ks while my current starting rotation might not match his K total for the season. #contract_miami

i must say, Cassio Belo has turned out much better than I ever thought he would reach. You also got Romuald Bernier because I forgot to re-sign him to a Minor League contract, so i don't feel too bad

Wolfman21

at best september 27th. So he has 1 start to get ready for the playoffs. I've been down that road. It doesn't work out well

Wolfman21

lujan on 95 pitch count. Linares 105. Neither had thrown over 100 pitches since before July.

I don't need explanation. I know injuries happen and pitch count doesn't matter. Just frustrating to lose 2 pitchers having that good of a season