• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

NML

No I’m just trying to acquire as many mediocre pitchers as possible

Also I think one of those trades is a joke

kingssc

lol-duck.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Do we still have a waiting list or what? Don’t make me see if THE BANISHED are interested in ruining this team.

Soonerfan09

Oh he mad?
Mad? Nah b. Corch Fan isn't going to get upset about an off week in early June. He is curious, however, why some old guy and his band of merry mental midgets continually allow him to occupy space inside their heads RENT-FREE. It's flattering, but also a bit creepy. Perhaps you'll should move on.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Mad? Nah b. Corch Fan isn't going to get upset about an off week in early June. He is curious, however, why some old guy and his band of merry mental midgets continually allow him to occupy space inside their heads RENT-FREE. It's flattering, but also a bit creepy. Perhaps you'll should move on.

39815340415_ac44696324_o.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sigh. Another top pitching prospect dead. Olander last year. Steve this year. RIP STEVE.

Wolfman21

weird that last night when i exported Julian perez was listed as a 3B and when i downloaded the new file today he was listed as a SS